NASA/SCCA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NASA/SCCA

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by MB_Fahrer, Apr 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MB_Fahrer

MB_Fahrer Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Correct. Hey, at least they come out so we can play. Wouldn't be any fun without them!

2. RotarySwingGolf

RotarySwingGolf Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2011
    Florida and Idaho
    Well, I finally ran my first CCR race this week at Daytona and can give feedback on CCR for others that are considering the series. First off, I was very impressed with the emphasis placed on safety and having fun. 99% of those that I encountered were like minded in that regard and made the event very fun and were very welcoming. I imagine that's a pretty unique characteristic to CCR that you wouldn't find everywhere.

I am very impressed with John and Yulia's efforts to make the series a great place to have fun and they continue to work hard to improve it even further. That was one of my concerns and it's been quickly alleviated. They want the series to be around for a long time and only become better with age.

As for contact, well, I of all people was involved in a minor incident. Otherwise, things ran pretty smoothly and was a ton of fun.

We need more cars in the 360 class, so come on out! They're a lot less money to run than the 430's and less to get into, so what are you waiting for?!

3. MB_Fahrer

MB_Fahrer Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rick
    #28 MB_Fahrer, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Waiting for the engine to go in my car! It's been a WIP for the last four (or so, I've lost track) years now. You know how that goes I'm sure. Luckily, my new toy showed up, so at least I'll have something to play with until the 360 is ready.

Couple of old pictures from the paint shop last summer. Took quite a while to find a lot of the miscelanious bits and bobs (mirrors, window moldings, etc) to finish it up. It's finally back off at SR for the engine instal.

Just got the new beetle from Texas yesterday. Should be a lot of fun until the Ferrari is ready.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login