Testarossa w/strips with black felt found | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Testarossa w/strips with black felt found

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Sep 25, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kerrywittig

kerrywittig Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2005
    Ithaca, New York
    Full Name:
    Kerry David Wittig
    #326 kerrywittig, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012

I want to respond to both of your acquisitions................. My answer is......Yes & I am very proud of both you Shah (Seal envy) and Mr. C (Wants my Mom to masturbate with plastic)

This is so ridiculous......yet so entertaining.................

Me.............So Horny

2. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    #327 Mr.Chairman, Jan 2, 2012
    I find it entertaining as well.. Cant help how disturbed I am.. Start your own weatherstrip thread and I promise I won't chime in as long as you dont throw any jabs cause if you do.. Here we go all over again.. It might be fun actually... You can poke at me.. I can poke at you.. Shamile can chime in as well, maybe put a picture of some hot broad he's banging... etc... We can be the entertainment for the forum.. A good read dont ya think.. ok ok... What happened to my apology.. I said I was sorry..

R

Me Love You Long Time.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLR25EJtfE[/ame]

3. kerrywittig

kerrywittig Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2005
    Ithaca, New York
    Full Name:
    Kerry David Wittig
    Ok let's get a bit of humor of "real" returned into this thread....................

So a penguin is driving down the road.

The car suddenly sputters and bucks so the penguin pulls into a garage.

He tells the mechanic what the symptoms are and asks "How long might the repair might take?"

The mechanic says "About an hour."

The penquin decides to get an ice cream cone across the highway while he waits.

Upon returning he asks the mechanic,
    "How's it going?"

The mechanic states that it's fixed.

The penguin asks , "What was wrong?"

The mechanic says, " Looks like you blew a seal!".

The penguin frantically responds, " NO, I just had a vanilla ice cream cone!".

:)....Me

4. kerrywittig

kerrywittig Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2005
    Ithaca, New York
    Full Name:
    Kerry David Wittig
    No your not! Your a Fu*kin' Weasel......l

5. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkr9Ipj1XA&feature=related[/ame]

R

6. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Today is Monday right?

R

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmbT5XC-q0[/ame]

7. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    If we are taking the joking note.. Maybe you should do some infomercials..

You can use this as a template.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFQk3Txvirg[/ame]

R

8. kerrywittig

kerrywittig Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2005
    Ithaca, New York
    Full Name:
    Kerry David Wittig
    Mr. C .........Your back pedaling.........Your a *****. you're not owning it....... Stand by your poor choices.....

Unfogiving Me

9. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    #334 Mr.Chairman, Jan 2, 2012
    Will do.. Now on a serious note.. How are we making out with the weatherstripping.. Do we have a green light yet? What did Joe get for his car? Did he get weatherstripping with the felt and did he find some old stock.. Did he get it from Mr.Fiat.. If its good stuff I will buy it and whatever we have left we can divide it up evenly at cost.. Dont worry Kerry we can figure it out!!

R

10. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Ferraristi,
    I'm sure there's someone in Italy reading this thread right now laughing....if they only knew... :D

I'm sure we'll find it.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

11. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Ferraristi,

...oh no you didn't....:D

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

12. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I doubt he's had the opportunity to "bang" any of them they're just low class groupies who can't excite the 'Rock Stars' so they settle for what they can get!!!!

Give Kerry a break, he doesn't seem like a bad guy and he sure doesn't boast about himself or his conquests with the feme (as another poster does, and I think it's only in his dreams).

I don't know what the spat is about, but it seems Kerry is less obnoxious than some of the other posters!

13. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    THIS IS WHAT IT'S ABOUT

Everyone is welcome to come to their own conclusions.

Oh, and have a prosperous and gratifying new year

14. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    "This is for the joke portion of the thread"

The Dalai Lama walks in to a Pizza shop, and says..........

Can you make me one with everything?

Thank you..................I'll be here all week.

15. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #340 Shamile, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dear Ferraristi,

Hey Darolls the Troll....

...you know what Julie thinks of you....nuff said...

For those that don't know what this pix is about... Darolls shot off his mouth too much and my friend Julie didn't like being called a hooker, whatever. This is what she has to say to him. :D

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    So anyone who is honest enough to say what they think is a "Troll" in your opinion. Whether right or wrong, if they disagree with your, and some others opinions, the negator automatically becomes a "Troll!"

The posts I make are just my opinions; they're not gospel. Allow those who disagree with others to state their opinions, just as you are allowed to state yours, no NAME CALLING is necessary!

Do I have a problem with you; sure I do! A middle-aged man chasing skirts that are young enough to be your daughters is a bit disturbing and creepy, as others have said.

Do I insult you and others by calling you a degenerate, a poseur or a Troll; nope!

Accept what anyone says in a forum such as this, as it's just chitter-chatter.

By the way, the last pix you posted of your "latest girly" is a re-post.....it really wasn't necessary.

Live and let live, and don't resort to name-calling. Fchat is a means to commiserate with like-minded individuals who love exotic cars. Everything else is superfluous so take any negativity with a grain of salt!

Let the "Haters", as many of you call those who don't agree with you, begin their diatribe....I'm sure many will respond.

I have no hard feelings against anyone. Why don't you 'haters' try and do the same!

All of this is just conversation with others that in most cases, don't know each other personally. As I said before, "take it with a grain of salt", it's all rather meaningless. :D

17. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Ctrl / Alt / Del ............... ?

Can we please go back to the Topic: Testarossa w/strips with black felt found

18. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    #343 KENCO, Jan 4, 2012
    +1

19. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    Funny back and forth in this thread that I have been reading on and off for a while.

However, if you do find the correct weather stripping, please do let me know too! Count me in!

20. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    We are very close.. be patient.. it will pay off.. I got you down so I will let you know when we got our hands on the good stuff..

R

21. Turbopanzer

Turbopanzer F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2011
    Under a bonnet
    Full Name:
    Panzer
    You may wish to look at the products Kerry Whittig is offering. I recently recieved the weatherstripping and the vaccuum pump shaft for my TR and to say the least......they are perfect! Very Happy with the products I recieved and the fit and fininsh to both are excellent. Well worth the money and my TR is on its way to like new results. I thank Kerry for his help. The products he sells are top notch stuff despite others opinions. Consider what he is offering. You won't be disappointed!!!

Thanks again Kerry!!!!

22. louis13

louis13 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Marseille, France
    Full Name:
    Louis
    I totally agree, the fit of the weatherstrip from Kerry is perfect all over the door entrance and I can hardly tell the difference with OEM. But everybody is free to choose !

23. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    #348 Steve Magnusson, Jan 22, 2012
    Don't mean to throw more benzina on this thread, but I just fitted a new set of seals as shown in Robert's post #21, and can report no fitment problems. In fact, I noted 2 advantages:

1. In the lower front corner of the door opening (the area with the smallest radius), my stock seals had some local buckling/distortion in the sealing bulb area (even with the interior support piece in place). The smaller sealing bulb of the new seal seemed to fit better here (if you look at the first photo of Shamile's post #113, you can see the same buckling/distortion in his "new" 512TR seals):

2. Because the sealing bulb area sits a little lower compared to the U-section, the sealing bulb is not as visible in the window area:

Granted, I didn't take a pressure washer to the closed door joints to see if there was some downside to the new seals, but they seemed to fit well, and I have no wind noise. My old ones didn't go "green", but they sure faded to "brown" in a lot of areas, and amazing how much they had shrunk lengthwise. Here's a wider shot of the new seal in place on the RH door:

24. harrye

harrye Rookie

Apr 19, 2007
    S.F. Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Harry
    I just received some of Kerry's door seal material.

Here's my $.02 worth.

I have not installed this as yet so I can not comment first hand on fitment.

What I can comment on is the fact that when I compare a section of the replacement door seal to the original currently on my car it's a very very close match. I did not buy Kerry's door seal with the understanding that it was an OEM product, as such I pleased with what I received.

25. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    I like that there are over 20K views for this thread, to read about guy's arguing over foam...........