Assassin's Creed | FerrariChat

Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Technology' started by thirteendog, Jan 12, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thirteendog

thirteendog Formula 3

Mar 6, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Just finished Revelation, has anyone else played it yet? I thought it was the best of the series. I didn't care for Brotherhood all that much, but I loved AC2. Sitting here now watching the credits hoping for some ending to the story, and damn they have a bunch of people working on this thing.

2. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #2 jsa330, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    I was playing Brotherhood awhile back but got stuck and started another game. I need to take a look at a walkthrough before picking it up again. IMO, the AC series are good games with outstanding graphic qualities, but tend to get repetitious.

Haven't got Revelation yet.

3. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    None of the puzzles are that difficult IMO; however, the camera vs. controls can be tricky on occasion. The other time consumer is the sheer size of the maps. Good storyline; and revelations is probably the best, and worst of the series. They upped the ante slightly by making it compatible with 3d TV's, and a few improved control styles... but the maps are smaller, the characters are less interesting (that you assassinate), and the whole thing wreaks of unnecessary story arcs compared to the previous games.

4. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Haven't got it yet but I love the AC series so far.

I loved Brotherhood, the multiplayer was frustrating but I heard they have improved it for this game.

5. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    IMO, the original AC was the best, but then I haven't played Revelation yet.

6. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Really? The original game is my least favourite. It forced you to do things which were repetitive.

Ezio as a lead was a better character and Leonardo is one of the best NPC in a game ever :eek: Plus you can never get sick of by standers telling you to "get down from there Stronzo" :D

7. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    It was a fresh concept, and I liked the medieval-era setting. What irritated me about it were the endless guys with boxes of stone to collide with. I noticed that there were lots less of them in Brotherhood.

Think I'll dig it out and play it again! :)

8. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    haha nice.