355 supercharge kit | FerrariChat

355 supercharge kit

Discussion in '348/355' started by eyboro, Jul 18, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eyboro

eyboro Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2004
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Eitan
  2. hotrod406

hotrod406 Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2007
    Grand rapids area,MI
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Wow. Did you read the description?

3. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Product fail. Product description epic fail.

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Lol, bloody hell. :p:p

Buy Ferrari F355 Electric Supercharger Bolt-On Kit

The Ferrari F 355 superchargers do so many unbelievable things to this sports car manufactured by Ferrari from 1994 to 1999. The electrical supercharger fine-tunes the torque to ensure that the gas mileage is well checked and therefore no wastage. The Ferrari F 355 supercharger is the sole innovator that ensures that horsepower is added. Consequently, this is the reason why most people are wondering why some Ferrari F 355 has such an impressive speed. The bolt on supercharger, moreover, induces efficacy about your vehicle with the combustion ratio now exact and to the point. Come and experience, therefore, the effect of the Ferrari F 355 supercharging and reap all the raw power strength of your car. Go to the relevant Ferrari F 355 shop and also get a supercharger kit which will help in keeping your car to the trendy current standards. Don’t be left outside while others get wise with supercharging.

5. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    That's a riot!!! sounds like a babelfish translation :D

6. roadracer311

roadracer311 Formula 3

May 6, 2009
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Paul
    The translation seems to get worse and worse as it goes along... as if the translating program was getting tired.

7. aluthman

aluthman Rookie

Jun 22, 2010
    You can even get a K&N "style" air filter with it for $19.99, what a great deal !

8. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Too funny and they are in the 909 area code, aka "Fontucky", USA. Depending on your battery power, you can generate about 3-4 lbs of ram air with these fans. I was actually toying with the idea of installing 2 on my 348, but the prospect of having to install another battery to power them stated to get complicated. Your alternator surely won't be able to keep up with these amp hungry babies. Allegedly, your stock chips can handle the extra boost since the stock F/A maps handle the range. Yeah, right. Wow, keep your chips, fuel system, injectors and gain another 45 HP?! Holy Crap sign me up! :p

9. gcthree

gcthree Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2008
    Williamsburg, Va.
    Funny, but a good friend of mine tried this about 15 years ago on a 318 BMW, where he placed a blower in the intact tract and wired it to a switch, and damned if it didn't increase the performance of the car! Not sure I want one on the 355 though.....

10. smallblk40

smallblk40 Karting

Nov 8, 2009
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    VROOOM VROOOOOM!!!! LOL

11. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    VROOOM VROOOOOM!!!! KABOOOOOOM!!!!!

12. WallaceBow

WallaceBow Karting

Jul 13, 2008
    New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Wallace Bow
    #12 WallaceBow, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    It's worth a laugh to read the description for some of the other cars, too. Here's an excerpt from the Chevrolet Corvette "supercharger" kit description:

Wait! I found a better one:

13. ferrariwant2be

ferrariwant2be Karting

Jan 14, 2008
    I have a picture... somewhere... of a late 90s mustang with a Toro leaf blower attached to the intake. It fit under the hood in the stock airbox location. That's some redneck engineering for you. It probably worked too!