whats required for a car sale in Dubai | FerrariChat

whats required for a car sale in Dubai

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by technom3, Jun 12, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Hi,

A friend of mine who is from the middle east but is no longer familar with the laws etc... especially in Dubai is going to be purchasing a car in Dubai. Can anyone PM me or post what is required to make the transaction secure etc... I just want to make sure he doesn't get screwed. here some states require a bill of sale... some a notorized one etc...can anyone help?

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Unfortunately, if the question concerned Kuwait, I could assist. But, I'm not familiar with Dubai either... I would suggest that you find a third-party broker/shipper, (assuming the car will be purchased and shipped out of Dubai), who will take care of the A to Z of the transaction, including the acquisition of the shipping documents, clearance for the car to leave the country, export certificate, etc.

Mike

3. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    thank you for your reply. I genuinely appreciate it. I talked to a couple US importers, and there prices are so over the top outrageous.

Thank you for all of your input