"Mystery" Europa GT For Sale | Page 9 | FerrariChat

"Mystery" Europa GT For Sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by mdsaxon, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Funny way to sell a car,whats the big deal just advertise correct and give people the truth.
    I have a client whom would buy that car NOW.
    But as a business person he would just walk away from this game and buy another car.
    IMO its a 14 year old kid giving us the 'the hand job"
    the thread should be removed and the kid banned.

2. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Oh it is a wonderful weekend so far, specially with the entertainment and the delicious fried SCAMalari I had for dinner oh wait I think there's a typo in there...maybe not.

3. andales79

andales79 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 5, 2007

all of you in this chat are getting really really ridicolous and you are braining out on a car
    ahaah hahah
    dear Mr. Massini, please call me on phone and i really explain you all the story, after 18 o'clock from a visible your number, not hidden
    then you let me known if you would prepare money and book a flight and come to see the car
    hope you speak italian, just because on phone to explain this situation i will speak just italian

4. andales79

andales79 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 5, 2007
    prepare your money i could satisfy point a) and point b)
    how much is the fee?
    Ahaa

5. f308jack

f308jack F1 Rookie

Jun 7, 2007
    Cape Town, South Afr
    Full Name:
    Jack Verschuur
    It looks like the buyer who was on his way has cancelled his ticket as well. It's sunday morning here now. I bet we'll have full disclosure by this evening?

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Well hello Doc. Wat's up?

Weren't you through with us? Why are you back? Can you at least admit that you are a broker, not a "Friend of the owner of this car" and be a little honest with us all here?

I must say I am quite surprised to see you here this morning (afternoon local time for you.)

Oh, and I'm not a broker or dealer, just a Ferrari owner and a moderator here trying to keep this whole conversation civil.

Dave M.

7. andales79

andales79 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 5, 2007
    #207 andales79, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    Mr. dave m.
    If you are trying to keep this conversation civil, say to all of other people to do not say me that i'm a mafioso, or hoax, or all that they said on me..it is not civil.
    then, all cars you find are all cars of my friends,that ask to me to put ad on internet and also this ferrari is from a friend of me..what is problem??

8. Modeler

Modeler F1 Veteran

May 19, 2008
    State of confusion
    Full Name:
    a.n.other
    #208 Modeler, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    Problem is you haven't put an ad on the internet.
    Problem is your secret, tell nothing technique.

9. buurman

buurman Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    cornelis leendert
    Hello colleage Antonio, Am i out of the RACE?? you asked me to stay out of this thread, witch i DID !
    Now it seems you will sell it on this MARKET(forum) place,
    You said yesterday, that I can expect info today. and some picture for proof. you dont have much but a few fotos are enough.( nothing till now)
    I am happy that I ask for 1 procent of the selling price to the future owner in this thread as fee.
    dont forget you can BURN down an object with this attitude

P:S coleage means people with the same TITTLE :Dr.

ciao
    Cornelis

P:S If you wanted to learn about old master brake cylinder see the thread below

10. andales79

andales79 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 5, 2007
    the right is "colleague" and not "colleage"
    you could stay comfortly at your home to write in this chat

11. buurman

buurman Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    cornelis leendert

I am so sorry ,colleague Antonio your absolut right.
    All the best.

ciao
    you colleague
    Cornelis

12. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    All thises blah blah about car.

I have purchased car. I would like to know specs for steel rims and Blizzaks so I can daily drive this car from work to not work?

Someone must be knowing.

Also, no one has said about defrost on car....does it work?

?

13. andales79

andales79 Karting
    BANNED

Jul 5, 2007
    good luck with car

14. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    Hi Antonio,

I did know you couldnt resist my Lesson 2! But we might insert a brief lesson in dealing with interhuman relations, marketing and sales. Account management might also be suitable, all in english!

Why lower yourself that much? Internet has a long long memory and you only can srew up yourself once. I learn my children to stay away from this kind of discussions on the internet!

Good luck with selling, you might have met some really interested (and interesting) guy's overhere who could buy that car. In fact I was quite interested.....Still looking for a nice 250...But dont contact me!
    ciao
    Oscar (ps dottore ingegnere for your info)

15. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    Mine is 2577R. The rare 4 cylinder version. I wonder if he has that one too or if it's the "common" 12.

Ken

16. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sr. Antonio.

Does this mean you actually have friends who own this many lovely cars? Gee, I wish I had that many friends who simultaneously owned great cars, and yet did not posses the simple skills required to sell them. Especially skills like yours that don't even require listing the car with useful pictures, or a hint of the origins of the car.

WOW! That is fortunate for you. Can you lend me some of your friends? My friends only own Datsuns and Opels, maybe an occasional Hyundai or Toyota. None own cars of this magnitude. :D

I think what you are failing to grasp is that many of the influential people you claim to want to offer this car to frequent this site. If we gave you a list, you would be astounded at the number of potential buyers you are putting off by being evasive, offensive, abusive, and obtuse. It's as if you were standing in the middle of a Christie's Auction here with a cover over your car saying, "BID, BID, THERE IS A GREAT CAR UNDER THIS COVER. Want a look? Nope.". There are two dozen people reading this thread who can afford to buy this car. At least a half dozen are posting in it. And yet, you STILL don't get it.

I may have to re-think my position. I had suspected you were a car broker or dealer. But, upon reflection, no real broker or dealer who trades in high end cars could afford to offend as many folks as you have here. Play on.

Dave M.

17. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

#217 dm_n_stuff, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    I imagine what has happened to change things is that the person posting here representing the vehicle finally figured out to google "Marcel Massini" -- and has realized, at least partially, the error of his ways.

19. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

How could the guy be a serious Ferrari guy and not know that name?

On the Alfa site, I think, his profile indicates that Ferrari are his passion. Well, passionate Ferrari guys must have one of his books somewhere, don't ya think?

DM

20. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Like many I have been watching this thread with some amusement. And, like many, I suspect that Andales76 is playing a game that he can't seem to abandon even when he threatens to stop posting. It's all been good fun and maybe there really is a car. But the purpose of my post is to express concern over the moderator's post 217. A "private message" should be private as to both its existence and content. The moderator sould not be sharing its existence with the public forum.

Now back to the fun and games of this thread!

21. 275gtb6c

275gtb6c Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2006
    europe
    Full Name:
    oscar
    #221 275gtb6c, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
    Tillicum (Jon), as long as the content is kept secret I dont have any problems with this, as we all could have seen this info. It is an option (that I dont understand) but as this is open to everyone mentioning it is not crossing the general rules of behaviour on a chat site. I think our Antonio did cross this line many times as being a poseur/fake/school boy.

My curiosity of the actual content is of course triggered by the way.

ciao
    Oscar

ps still looking for a nice 250.....

22. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Anyone can view what another user is currently doing if they view their profile. Not such a big secret, just good timing. :)

23. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    OK, I am now educated and stand corrected on the private messaging. Fascinating thread. I too am curious about the bona fides of Andale76. Jon

24. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

#224 dm_n_stuff, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We can all look and see what another member is doing at anytime simply by clicking their user ID. This is not moderator top secret stuff.

you can click my user ID right now and see that I'm posting in this thread.

No secret. I don't have access to anyone's PMs but my own, so I don't know the content of the communication unles one or more of the parties decides to share it.

DM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    That's just uncanny - I was doing the exact same thing when I saw that post!

Onno