The Ferrari Owner Club Middle East born again ! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Ferrari Owner Club Middle East born again !

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by continental circus, Apr 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Beverly Hills 2 Dubai

Nov 5, 2008
    #26 Beverly Hills 2 Dubai, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Beverly Hills 2 Dubai

Nov 5, 2008
    #27 Beverly Hills 2 Dubai, Nov 5, 2008
  3. F59900

F59900 Rookie

Apr 9, 2008
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Fred Kamperman
    #28 F59900, Nov 7, 2008
    Hi Beverly Hills 2.
    my name is Fred Kamperman and I am the president of the Ferrari Owners Club UAE, the only owners club in the MIddle east officially recognized by Ferrari Italy.
    The club was only founded in March this year, but we already have more than 75 paying members, from 18 different nationalities.
    In case you are interested in joining with your beautiful cars, send me an email to [email protected] and we'll take it from there.
    Just to get you in the modd let me upload 2 pictures fropm our last 2 events, a drive in the mountains of Fujairah and a Track Day at the Dubai Autodrome. We have 2 more events planned for November.
    Look forward to hear from you and welcome all UAE owners (and possibly Omani and Qatari owners) to join the club.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Just wanted to thank you for your generous invitation and it was great talking to you, looking forward to the pics from the Ferrari Polo Match :)

S

5. faisell

faisell Rookie

Nov 18, 2011
    hi is this club is still working?

6. spyke

spyke Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2011
    Place To Be
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    One of the sickest Ferrari Owner's Club in the World. Will the tuned ferraris be able to join the club? or only stock ones?