P4 Replica .... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

P4 Replica ....

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by SupercarGuru, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fred cat

fred cat Karting
    BANNED

Oct 20, 2007
    Wait till he gets out the lavender stationary

2. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    #102 P4Replica, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
    Pity you decided to 'leave' us "Mr 3500 GT". :(

There were other people, besides myself:
    …. who might have have been interested to learn more about this car – even if it only is a 'kit car' P4 replica.

But I think I'm beginning to smell a rat. You wrote in your initial post:
    I right-clicked and saved your photos to my PC (a bad habit of mine). I then checked the image properties. They show that the photos you posted were taken on 15/01/2003 (as opposed to 'yesterday'). That ties in with the prevalent format used back then of 640x480.

Others have accused you of 'trolling'. I'm now more inclined to agree, that there is a strong possibility they may have been right.

I call Bull**** "Mr 3500 GT". Go ahead - prove me wrong. ;)

3. ferrarip4

ferrarip4 Formula 3

May 8, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chanh Lê Huy
    In conclusion, it's a good thing to have a Fchat police and with all the experts in Fchat, especially in the vintage section, dubious cars (and people who post them) are exposed for what they are. ;-)

4. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Next you'll be telling me that the piece of chassis with original stamping I received from Mr. Ferrari when I when I was 18 wasn't
    from 0846...

5. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    Do we really want to go there, Jim ? :confused:

PS - I just reported your post for mentioning '0846' elsewhere other than in 'The (one and only) '0846' Debate Thread'. LOL !!!

6. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus

What are you even doing on FCHAT? I heard you and Paris Hilton were driving around the South of France together in a Bugatti...

Cheers!

7. elads

elads Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2004
    israel
    Full Name:
    elad
  8. ferrarip4

ferrarip4 Formula 3

May 8, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chanh Lê Huy
  9. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    Actually ....

Although this one is a Norwood P4 (and 'the original P4 replica', in effect) it has mostly fiberglass bodywork.

.... And you would not believe what Bob Norwood was quoted as saying about it's handling characteristics. ;)

10. ferrarip4

ferrarip4 Formula 3

May 8, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Chanh Lê Huy
    Thanks for the clarification...

11. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    #111 El Wayne, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
    Excellent suggestion. Done.

By the way, the IP address of this user traces to a city here in the US, not to Belgium.

12. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    Thanks, Wayne. ;)

13. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    #113 P4Replica, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
    Don't know how many people on FChat also use Flickr, but I've found that it's a very useful resource. :)

Earlier this Summer, I started a 'Ferrari P4 Replica' Flickr group, with a little help from a local amateur 'semi-pro' photographer.

See: http://www.flickr.com/groups/p4replica/pool/

The quality of some of the photos is 'a bit variable', as I've recently been 'harvesting' (all and any) photos of P4 replicas that I've found elsewhere on Flickr (lots of which were mistakenly captioned as the real Ferrari P4s, incidentally :rolleyes:), in order to build up the group pool.

It now contains 250+ images. Worth flicking through a few pages, or running a slideshow, if you've got the time.

Some nice photos in there - especially on pages 5 through 9. ;)

14. lino47

lino47 Rookie

Feb 25, 2010
    This morning I serge the south west of France, after having built 2 cars (a replica of Simca Gordini and a replica ac cobra v8 rover engine) I wish I embarked for a reply I just p4 with you because I am an admirer of English kit car, the p4 and a car that I always love I am now able to build this car for the engine choice I think has a renault v6 tubo we had in France a replica of p4 of Mr. Costa, but this manufacturer no longer exists and many parts can not be found so I thought a replica of an English brand, I have made private message to P4 replica and got no response from him?? that you advise me? I think my project ferat in about 1 year just time to get organized (up coins etc. ....)
    I m'escuse because I use a translator to write you
    Greetings to you all
    lino47

15. nickm

nickm Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Ventura Ca.
    #115 nickm, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
    Lino 47, send me a "Personal Message" (click on my name).

I have a Noble P4 that I might sell. Looks like 0856... (no engine yet).