MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME | Page 5 | FerrariChat

MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by tonyh, Mar 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
  2. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    I may be making excuses here, but the way I see it....

The British are pretty damn sensitive about Nazi stuff after WWII. It's most definitely a sore spot for the British and there is still a whole lot of anti-German angst there (compared to here, for example).

As for Prince Harry... I don't get it but the British love their monarchs. They constantly get free rides. Also, what is there to take away from Harry? Make him not a prince? It's not like he was in a power position at the time that he had to step down from.... and if it had happened here it would have been a blurb in the press too, IMO. How long was Mel Gibson in the press for his Jew rant? It was a much less big deal than Harry's deal - he was flayed pretty good in the press and it was easy to rationalize as a bad decision whereas Gibson's was clearly anti semitism rearing it's head.

As for Balestre... he wasn't in the FIA prez position for too long and things weren't as PC 15-20 years ago as they are now. Back then it was probably tolerated more - not today.

All IMO of course. I just can't see Mosley navigating this minefield intact. He's destined for an implosion. His only defense is that it was not him... but I'd think the paper would be pretty careful before they ran that story, knowing how litigious Max is, and now that it's out there, all it takes is for one or two of the girls to come forward (and remember there are a LOT of very rich men who really dislike Max and could easily finance a story from a poor broke girl who is willing to be paid to tell it).

I think Max is toast.

3. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Believe it Tony, the man is dooooooooooooooomed I hope, and it serve's the bast*rd right.

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Steve, it just seems absoloutley crazy. I hate the bastard as well, but I would never think his judgement would be this bad.

5. barbazza

barbazza Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 10, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    You'd be amazed at what people will do when they think nobody is looking.

6. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    #106 Horsefly, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm glad to see that more newspapers are picking up the story. Could it be actually true?

And what if this would cost Mad Max his job? Imagine the possibilities for F1. We might actually get away from his crazy idea of turning it into a spec series with endurance racing characteristics.

There is hope.

8. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Never ceases to amaze me the world of F1. I'am just wondering why inch high private eye Bernie is so quick to back him up.

9. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Maybe Bernie, wearing a wig, was one of the hookers...

10. Cartist

Cartist Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2006
    Grapevine, TX
    Full Name:
    Omar
    Bernie not only backs him up, but alludes to the truth of the story by brushing off Mosley's behavior as a "joke" and not derogatory against Jews.

"...Ecclestone also brushed aside the Nazi overtones, saying: "Knowing Max it might be all a bit of a joke rather than anything against Jewish people."

I suppose they'll have to tack on "No Fascism" to the official "No Racism FIA Policy."

11. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    #113 Horsefly, Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. cantsleepnk

cantsleepnk Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Good One :D :D

If this is true Mad Max is my hero. Five Hookers?? OMG !!!!

13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    LOL :D he seem's to like a bit of pain does Max.

I think he has been set up ..

It started when he took action/sued for slander against the paper Brundle report's in The Sunday times asking for him to resign.

The rat pack must have followed him over winter tracing his moves then sprung the trap catching the deviant in action HE HE..

Normally I would agree ,The news of the world is a BS paper probably similar to Bild??.. However taking into account other paper's are now running it and the fact they would know Max would take them to the bloody cleaner's if they were lying, I tend to think he has been caught like a rat in a trap.

And the funny thing is they took a snap of him having a nice cup of tea afterward's in his birthday suit classic.

14. Crawler

Crawler F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2006
    I can't wait to hear David Hobbs' comments next weekend!

15. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level

To: Max M, Bernie E
    cc: Ron Dennis

Would like a little clarity on that rule regarding "bringing the sport into disrepute".

F1 Fan

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    I just DVR'd Speed Report and Wind Tunnel. I suspect this will be mentioned!

17. zoRob

zoRob Formula 3

Oct 31, 2006
    Cambs, UK
    That is too funny :eek: If that is true surely he is finished?

I never realised he was the son of Oswald Mosley.

18. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    maybe something like...

VARSHA: And just when you thought things were finally settling down after the spying controversy last year, now we have the President of FIA right in the center of a new contrversy.

MATCHETT: One wonders what the man must have been thinking.

HOBBS: Not only that. Imagine when 'Ol Max' tries to enforce a rule now, the giggles will be so loud everyone's lug nuts will fall right off the blinking racecar. Just amazing! ;)

19. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson

Now that's funny!

20. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
  21. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    :D I'm still waiting for autosport or another reputable F1 source to report on it. There is still some uncertainty in my mind about the entire thing.

22. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    high5

23. climb

climb F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2006
    Atlantic Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Stuart K. Hicks
    Looks like good family fun to me.

I hope he comes out and say's something like what i do in my personal life is my business.