Yngwie Malmsteen's collection | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Yngwie Malmsteen's collection

Discussion in 'Florida' started by club0, Aug 9, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. club0

club0 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2004
    Helsinki, Finland
    Yeah I just noticed the same and was about to post about it! This is one cool 308...

2. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    He was broken down on I-95 one night. Robert M and I were in my CS after one of the monthly dinners when we passed him. We turned around and stopped to help. He was ok, and asked for the number of a towing service.

I thought he looked familiar, but I didn't know from where. I used to listen to his albums years ago, but he was much thinner then (as we all were).

Nice guy. Someone should invite him to our dinners and get-togethers.......

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I see him all the time around the shop. Unfortunately everytime I see him I cannot get to him to ask him if he wants to join us one of these days. He is definetely a Ferrari guy. Drives his GTO recreation everywhere. Last time I saw him at OfficeMax while he went to Walgreens, the other day at Publix while he was leaving the parking lot....

I will catch him one of these days.

4. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Stalker.............

5. GOODYES

GOODYES Karting

Oct 7, 2017
    Barcelona, Spain (España)
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    Hi hi .. guys Im also a guitar player from the 90s check out tgis 2 videos from mine
    I hope to have a F355 in a few weeks / months

Dont worry if I cannot reply you for an authograpfh Im very busy, just mail me

haha

This was my second song for Fernando Alonso, was selected and show on TV telecinco back in 2007
    https://youtu.be/9lW5Qti34iQ

This one of my favorites
    https://youtu.be/Jbop78jCv-M

Did you like me playing and singing ?

6. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    So funny, I saw Yngwie recently as I was driving out on the 79th Street Causeway, he was heading the
    other way in a 308 GTS. Think he still lives out on North Miami Beach.

When I was in the music business in another lifetime, Yngwie was just starting out. He had a great
    team of people marketing for him when he released "Rising Force". Back then he was being tipped
    as the next Jimi Hendrix or Jimmy Page.

During my time at Motorcar Gallery, he'd pop in sometimes. He was always a friendly guy, loved to talk
    about cars and very respectful of the showroom (such as it was). I didn't know who he was but one
    day I was at Tim Stanford's and Tim has an autographed picture of Yngwie hanging on the wall.

Then it all came together. The guy one of our friends referred to as "Scary 80's Guy" was in fact
    Yngwie. Once we connected on the music level, he'd come in and tell me about the tours he'd
    been doing, he's really a big deal in Europe and Russia where he seems to tour a lot. Then he
    comes back to Miami to chill.

BHW

7. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek