WTB California before Insurance Pays out PM me. | FerrariChat

WTB California before Insurance Pays out PM me.

Discussion in 'Florida' started by JohnBradleyDaniels, Sep 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Hope everyone is safe!

I've started a fundraiser for the Jacksonville Humane Society and all donations are tax deductible on my Facebook page.

Looking for any California that has been Flooded preferably with minimal body damage but I would consider anything.

I'm looking for anyone that may have a total loss claimed Cali and if it fits the bill of what I'm looking for as far as parts for my Cali and 612 I will pay your Buy Back amount and your deductible.

I would come get it with cash as soon as I'm cleared down 95 (which may be open already)

PM me with questions or info.

Cheers and be safe!

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

If you haven't already, you should post this in FerrariAds as a "Wanted" listing. Then link from here.

D

3. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
  4. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Hi!

Thanks for the advice! I did post it on the Ferrari's Thread and got one response. Still looking for a California though.

I have noticed the FF in TX with the engine out. Ferrari of Houston had two Cali's totaled and they were paid out and picked up in 24 hours. They are now on IAAI.com