who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 107 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. End of the roll

Jul 20, 2015
    I've looked at the site. Looking at it it's basically a very amature page.

If your in for a laugh read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.

Judging from the way it's written he just copy and pasted a bunch of terms and conditions together and added a few of his own words.

I see on his Facebook page he having a hard time launching the site. According to some of the posts people paid but can't get in. And his mentor tips people are left in limbo without a log in link.

2. somethingbroke

Apr 18, 2016
    Yes, checked some of the T and C and its copied from other sites. Reza does not seem to be the only one doing this though for these T and C. Funny that some spaces were missed out on Rezas copy of the T and C

All the Mentor Tips T and C are copied from Cody Sperbers Clever Investor, unless its recently been changed. Even the layout for Mentor Tips was copied from Clever Investor, however, Clever Investor works properly, Mentor Tips was hacked together and does not properly function.

3. sakimano

sakimano Rookie

Sep 22, 2008
    Reza is out of his rental house. Not sure if evicted or moved voluntarily but he's gone.

4. Bike

Bike Rookie

Jun 21, 2015
    Wow... Reza is indeed one of those guys who is "all hat and no cattle". Is his entire life a facade? It just amazes me how people have fallen for this guy's "charms" and claims. Has he ever owned any of his properties or cars?

Any updates on the criminal investigations?

5. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    What criminal investigations?

There are none.

Matt

6. Bike

Bike Rookie

Jun 21, 2015
    My bad...

I thought there was some investigations regarding the "alleged kidnapping". This guy has as much of a Teflon coating as our former Prime Minister Jean Chretien. Nothing sticks to him. ;)

7. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Please, it's Canada. They let Vince Li go after he beheaded and cannibalized a guy on a bus.

8. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    Seems he has gone radio silent recently. No activity on social media for many weeks...

9. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    So... An update with no real information?

Or: No Kidding?

Matt

10. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    6 weeks silent, he usually can't keep his yap shut. Reportedly moved out of his rental.

I'm guessing he finally decided to go underground.

11. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    His shenanigans finally caught up with him!

"TORONTO, Sept. 30, 2016 /CNW/ - The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) announced today that Reza Mokhatarian of King City, Ontario has been charged with an alleged breach of the Criminal Code following an investigation by the OSC's Joint Serious Offences Team (JSOT).

Mokhtarian has been charged with one count of fraud against the public over $5000, contrary to section 380(1)(a) of the Criminal Code.

The OSC alleges that Mokhatarian committed this offence between the dates of July 1, 2013 and December 31, 2015.

Mokhtarian is scheduled to appear in court on this matter on October 26, 2016, at 9:00 am in Courtroom #111, Old City Hall, 60 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario."

12. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

13. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    Wondering why they took the Lamborghini and Rolls Royce?? Proceeds of crime...it's slowly unraveling.

14. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Weren't they leased?

Lease company probably rolled in and grabbed them up.

D

15. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Fraud

380 (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,

(a) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a term of imprisonment not exceeding fourteen years, where the subject-matter of the offence is a testamentary instrument or the value of the subject-matter of the offence exceeds five thousand dollars; or

(b) is guilty

(i) of an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years, or

(ii) of an offence punishable on summary conviction,

where the value of the subject-matter of the offence does not exceed five thousand dollars.

Marginal note:Minimum punishment

(1.1) When a person is prosecuted on indictment and convicted of one or more offences referred to in subsection (1), the court that imposes the sentence shall impose a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of two years if the total value of the subject-matter of the offences exceeds one million dollars.

Marginal note:Affecting public market

(2) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, with intent to defraud, affects the public market price of stocks, shares, merchandise or anything that is offered for sale to the public is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years

16. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    1 count? That's a slap on the wrist, won't see a day in jail. They'll have to do better than that...

17. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

When it's financial fraud, apparently they lump the dollar amounts together to make for the maximum charges.

over $1MM = 14 years in jail. I suspect that's where they start in order to maximize the leverage for a deal to recover the lost money.

D

18. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Didn't FPA Bill have a bunch of threads on him at his site too?

I wonder what the minions think now. :D

19. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

#2670 dm_n_stuff, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I think his minions are probably looking for a new leader.

And yup, I think FPA Bill was all over this.

D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    So... I can't imagine that this single charge exceeds a million dollars.

If it doesn't, and even if he's convicted, there's no mandatory punishment.

I hope to eat these words, but I don't think anything will come of it.

Matt

21. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    His reputation is now widely trashed. Google search of his name pulls up the charge which will stick in the cache forever. If he isn't punished for his past misdeeds at least it will be harder for him to scam future victims.

He may get a deportation back to Iran. That'll put a crimp in his style :D

22. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    Anyone get the feeling that someone will roll over and rat? Thinking someone VERY close to home to protect what is theirs and distance themselves.....rhymes with Strife

23. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    creepy

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7CZhFejpQg[/ame]

24. FPA_Bill

FPA_Bill Rookie

May 1, 2015