What to do...sell 360? Keep? Or trade towards McLaren... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What to do...sell 360? Keep? Or trade towards McLaren...

Discussion in '360/430' started by tbuff, Oct 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spider Jeff

Spider Jeff Rookie

Oct 9, 2006
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jeff H
    For what it’s worth, my son has a 997tt that he trades me occasionally si he can drive my gated spider, both of us agree the Ferrari is more fun to drive.
    I’ve owned over fifty cars, this specific car is the first one that solved my constant itch for another car.
    The only one close was a mid year vette roadster, for the exact reason, it was simply a blast to drive. To each his own, don’t be surprised when you see the McClaren in the garage and wish you had your Ferrari back!

2. tbuff

tbuff Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    This is what I was talking about. Everyone here has perspective that I don't have.

At this point in my life I may not be able to drive the 360 or enjoy it the way I should, but given it's the exact spec and everything I like, I get this feeling I'd be making a mistake by letting it go.

Perhaps I'll find a way to do both. That may be the best answer, but will require some patience.

Also, I got my first speeding ticket in my 'slow' 360.

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I would agree if it does pleasure u sell it... but i would say u might be slightly missing the point of a Ferrari here.
    I got a testarossa and a s63coupe.
    The s63 is faster, shifts like crazy, handles like glue on the road whilst massaging my back...
    Yet the testarossa, its sound, the scare it gives me when i push it is irreplaceable, that gated shifter...
    Ideally if i were u i would keep the ferrari, get a newer model like a mclaren and ur fast wagon that way u have it all;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. tbuff

tbuff Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    My holy trinity is the Porsche I have, the Ferrari I have, plus a McLaren.

Wagon is a bonus

Part of me wonders if I was trying to suppress my enjoyment in order to move on from it. I keep staring at in the garage...man. It's my dream spec too.

thank you all for indulging me in my first world 1% difficulties..