Vivid Racing : VRTuned Fall Sale! Save 25%! (California & California T) | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : VRTuned Fall Sale! Save 25%! (California & California T)

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by VividRacing, Sep 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vivid Racing : VRTuned Fall Sale! Save 25%! (California & California T)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

This is our annual VR Tuned ECU Flash Fall Sale where you get 25% off all VR Tuned ECU Flashes. Give your vehicle more horsepower, more torque, improved throttle response, and much improved driveability. No matter where you are located in the WORLD, we can help you. Why VR Tuned? We offer the best ECU tuning that is very convenient with our OBDII flashing tools while providing fast turn around and unparalleled support. With dyno proven results and years of reliable file calibration, VR Tuned gives you the best file the first time! For those that require the ECU to be sent in for bench flashing, no problem, we overnight it back to you for FREE!

-----

California:

MSRP $1500 --- Sale Price $1125!

Crank Horsepower Ratings:

• Stock Power: 460HP | 357 ft/lbs
    • Tuned Power: 485HP | 368 ft/lbs
    • Gain: 25HP | 11 ft/lbs
    -----

California Turbo:

MSRP $2000 --- Sale Price $1500!

Crank Horsepower Ratings:

• Stock Power: 560 BHP | 557 ft/lbs
    • Tuned Power: 630 BHP | 640 ft/lbs
    -----

For the California and California T, ECU's will need to be removed from the vehicle and shipped to our facility here in Gilbert, AZ. We will then perform the flash, and overnight your order back to you if you are in the lower 48 states. If outside that area, we can provide expedited shipping at a small additional cost.

Contact me directly to discuss / secure your order.

Sale is valid today through 10/31/2017.

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Friday bump! Sale is going through Tuesday 10/31!

-James

3. phanliu

phanliu Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 21, 2015
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    Noel
    Can the ECU be flashed back to stock when ready to sell? If so how much for the cost or are you willing to include for the price?

4. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    How hard is it to remove the ECU?

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    PM sent with information. Would be a flat fee of $250 to flash back to stock.

It varies from model to model, but we can walk you through it, or you can have your preferred technician handle it for you.

-James

6. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    ECU tune - Does it affect Comfort Mode and Sports Mode? Does it affect automatic and manual mode?

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Adjustments are made to fueling, timing, and boost levels when applicable. Each individual mode remains unchanged.

For example, in my F10 M5, I still have comfort, sport, and sport plus modes and my car still functions the same in each of them, but when I make a pull or drive aggressively, I have more power due to the additional boost, timing, and fuel.

-James