The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Ferrari FF/Ferrari GTC4Lusso and Ferrari F12 Berlinetta | Page 3 | FerrariChat

The Official HRE Wheels Photo Gallery for Ferrari FF/Ferrari GTC4Lusso and Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by HRE_Jurrian, Dec 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TAGMotorsports

TAGMotorsports Formula Junior
    Sponsor

#51 TAGMotorsports, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    simsko and Boomhauer like this.
  2. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    No, unfortunately not. That's the only one picture I have taken.

3. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
    2014 FF with HRE P101 Brushed Clear (20 fronts/21 rears)

Attached Files:

simsko likes this.
  4. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Those are stunning pictures... isn't it rosso dino ?

5. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    Is There a S101H coming out? Or could it be made. I feel the H series looks amazing with the hidden hardware and the possibility’s for color combos but on the other hand I feel the P101 is best suited for a Ferrari.

6. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    Also anybody have a pic of a F12 or 812 running S201H, S204H or S207H ? In gold or Brushed Dark clear?

7. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
  8. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
    To follow on my post, what's the best way to get a set of lugs that will match my HRE clear brushed dark finish?

9. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    There aren't any revealed plans for an S101H but it's always a possibility in the future considering that HRE has allowed customers of their new private label ANRKY wheels to choose between exposed hardware, hidden hardware, or 50/50 across all of the wheel models.

The 812 is far too new so nobody has had HRE's built for the car just yet. We're working hard to secure the car and become the first.

We're also the only ones thus far to install an S2H model on an F12. Please forgive the photo quality below as they were customer submitted cell phone shots.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

I'm not aware of anyone that actively refinishes lugs to match that of the finish on custom forged wheels. Reason being, as soon as you hit the lugs with an impact gun or anything of the lug the finish will chip right off and not last any extended length of time.

10. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    If there's enough demand we would consider it, but since we have the monoblock version, the P101, there's been little request for a Hidden Hardware S101. I'll pass the note along that there is some interest, but I haven't seen much other than your post. Anyone else feel the same? Please comment.

Looks like WB got to the photos before I did, but looks like that's the only S2H series wheel on a F12. I have other photos of F12's on these wheels but not the Hidden Hardware version.

Can't wait to check it out!!

11. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    You can't go wrong with a P101 on a Ferrari. Keep in mind that HRE can finish your P101's with a brushed face and a different color window with their two-tone finish option!

12. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
  13. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    simsko likes this.
  14. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
  15. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
  16. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    So Ankry are made By HRE ? I’ve seen a red F12 on youtube from WB running gold Ankry wheels. I like that design aswell.

17. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    Tnx but I’m not really into 2 tone wheel on a mono block. Only on a 3 piece where the lip can have a contrasting color

18. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    S101H would be the absolute dream. Love the P101 and the look of the new SH series so would be amazing to combine them.
    I guess the choice is down to P101 vs S201H for now. I’m sure both will look incredible. Just not 100% sure the spoke design of the 201 fits a F12.

19. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    The S201H on of my favorite wheels! With the right color combination it's going to look absolutely incredible. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out! :D

20. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    It was a pleasure working with you Mark. I am loving how everything came out. Thank you for the support!

Yes, ANRKY wheels are made by HRE. The F12 you keep seeing is our shop car. I'll be happy to send you more photos of it. Shoot me over an email when you have a minute so I can share those with you and help you with your search for wheels on the F12.

21. Vacheron16

Vacheron16 Rookie

Sep 20, 2016
    Hi would it be possible to get a set of S101H made 21/22"?

22. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    We do not currently make an S101H, but if we ever do I know the first person I'll reach out to :)

23. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
    Gold is flashy, but the brushed dark clear ties into the other dark/black parts of the car so much better, in my view.