The Great FChat Cigar Pass Game! Sign up inside! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The Great FChat Cigar Pass Game! Sign up inside!

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by DrStranglove, Mar 16, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. konatown

konatown F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2009
    Evansville, IN
    Full Name:
    Kyle Swickard
    How about this line up, Jdubbya?

1. Jdubbya -> konatown
    2. Konatown -> pureEuroM3
    3. PureEuroM3 -> Jdubbya

Or we can add more names

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I'm thinking let's get give it time and see who else will join.

3. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I've got a few picked out to mail to Kyle this afternoon. This doesn't have to be a formal thing, just pony up if you want to trade with somebody and swap info in a PM. That easy.

There are so many different brands out there, I like trying new stuff that somebody else already likes. This worked out well last time.

4. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ok that works with me John. Any suggestion on a general price range so nobody goes crazy?

I will certainly join you and with only it may even work sending both parties and receiving from two.

I'll be in the U.S next week where it will save me headaches mailing from there.

5. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't usually worry too much about price. I usually send two or three and just pick ones I keep on stock pretty regularly and that I like myself. I mean obviously you have to apply some common sense. I wouldn't expect anyone to send a Behike or a swisher sweet.

When Kyle and I pm'ed each other, he asked me if there was anything I don't like and I asked him the same. We also mentioned what we generally like. I prefer mild to medium and he prefers medium.

I guess you could talk more in depth with whoever you want to swap with. I kind of like the mystery of opening the package and seeing what was sent to me. The main point to this for me is to try different cigars that I might not otherwise try.

6. konatown

konatown F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2009
    Evansville, IN
    Full Name:
    Kyle Swickard
    I've been out of town with my grandma in hospice since Friday, will get back and send some to John later this week.

Just send something's you like...
    I don't worry about the value of each stick I send out either.

7. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    No hurry Kyle. Sorry about your Grandma.

8. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I will touch base with both of you in just over a week. I will be back in the United States for a couple of weeks and can ship out a few sticks.

Sorry to hear Kyle, hoping for nothing but the best with your grandma.