Strong Detailer and Clear Film Installer Recommendation | FerrariChat

Strong Detailer and Clear Film Installer Recommendation

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Rossocorsa1, Jun 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    For those that know me, they know that I recently received my new 2017 488 GTB. I went through an extremely thorough search and vetting process to find the best talent to detail, prep and paint correct my car, and for the very best clear film installer. Anyone who has gone through a similar process can relate to the anxiety of wanting to find the best for these jobs. I'm also a big believer in promoting excellent work and superb talent. If anyone is in search of the very best to detail your car or to have it clear filmed, I recommend the following tandem without reservation or qualification.

Travis Lee, owner of Flawless Finish - Travis was absolutely superb. He is mobile and takes enormous pride in his work. His focus and attention to detail are remarkable. He's also a very nice guy, and happy to work with you as a team to achieve the best results.

Shy To , owner of Custom Cleartech - The guy is frankly an artist. I wrapped my entire car with Suntek Ultra and I can't even believe its there. Shy came highly recommended to me, but seeing his work is believing. He works hand in hand with his great wife, and the two of them are a powerhouse team.

If you live in the mid-atlantic region (or even beyond), you're very luck to have talent like these two near by. I'm a difficult customer and they exceeded my expectations. If anyone needs further details, feel free to email me.

2. Flipjack

Flipjack Rookie

Feb 23, 2014
    How much $$$ for the full vehicle wrap?

Where is Shy's / Custom Cleartech's facility?

How long did it take?

What is the difference bw the normal Suntek and Suntek Ultra?

3. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Shy works mobile - so he comes to you.

Two days.

Suntek Ultra is their latest technology and is self healing.

Happy to discus costs offline.

4. PCJR

PCJR Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2007
    PA
    If you are looking for the absolute best installer in the country, send me a
    PM and I'll get you their contact info.

I've flown them from CA to PA a couple of time...well worth it!

5. FerrariFL

FerrariFL Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2012
    Can you please provide Shy's contact info... Is he close to Philly area?

6. unreelviper

unreelviper Karting

Jan 9, 2014
    DMV
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I used Shy To, for my clear bra on my front bumper and half of my hood on my F430. This guy is an artist. He and his wife are a true team. He came to my house in (Md) and did a great job on my car. He is highly recommended and will come to you. Here is his information: Shy To, Customcleartech.com,(301)221-0994.

7. madmax32

madmax32 Rookie

May 23, 2016
    #7 madmax32, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    I used Shy as well to remove the old yellowing Clear and install new on the entire from of my Lamborghini. I can not say enough words to praise the level of detail he provides with his service. He and his Wife are very professional and take pride in the service that they offer. I will be using him again for the next project.