SGA Wish Charity Car Show - Rocky Mount, NC - April 15th, 2017 | FerrariChat

SGA Wish Charity Car Show - Rocky Mount, NC - April 15th, 2017

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by racemanryan, Mar 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    #1 racemanryan, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My name is Ryan Taylor. I am the Vice President of the Student Government Association at my high school, Nash Central High School. We are planning a charity car show for April 15th, 2017. General Admission tickets are $3 and to participate, the registration cost is $12. The proceeds from General Admission tickets, Dealership fees, and Vendor fees will all go to Make-A-Wish Eastern NC. As well, $10 of the $12 registration fee will go to Make-A-Wish Eastern NC, with the other $2 benefitting our club. If you are interested, please PM me and visit our website: SGA Wish Car Show | Rocky Mount | Nash Central High School to register and sign up. There is a lot more information up there as well. Only 350 spots are available, so register while you can!

Thank you for reading this and contact me if you have any questions.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    Cars must be registered prior to the day of the show on our website. Please come and support our cause! This is an official event approved by Make-A-Wish Eastern NC.

3. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    If you would like to register and participate in the show but would rather pay in person the day of the show or in some other manner, please PM me.

4. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Sounds cool. I'll try to make it.

5. AndrewJM

AndrewJM Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2012
    Norfolk, VA
    Great to have an event going on in this area of NC. Will try my best to make it.

6. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    #6 racemanryan, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Great to have you participating! Hopefully some other members on here can make it as well. Everyone who intends on participating needs to make sure they register on our website at tinyurl.com/sgawishcarshow

7. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    REMINDER: The SGA Wish Charity Car Show is this Saturday, April 15th. Registration is $12 to participate. You may show up the day of but to ensure you get a spot, please fill out the short registration form on our website at tinyurl.com/sgawishcarshow Food will be on site so please bring additional money for that, as well as $3 for any additional people you may have with you. Hope some of you can make it out. We would love to have Ferrari represented at the show!