S Line exhaust in Canada.... | FerrariChat

S Line exhaust in Canada....

Discussion in 'Canada' started by djempire, Sep 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. djempire

djempire Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2012
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Serf
    I'm ordering and installing the S Line performance exhaust system for my F430. I'm installing on my own lift over the winter. I'm sure you've heard it mentioned in the forum Chat and the fine folks that have it rave about the excellent build quality and exotic F1 sound at higher RPM.
    Sound clips here.
    I've been speaking with Teague, the owner of S Line about bringing these bad boys across the border from the US, where they are made. The S Line exhaust is currently available for the 360, F430, Scuderia, 458, and 550.
    Prices from the S Line website starts at $3350 USD but depending on our Canadian appetite we can try for a discount on the systems.
    Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can arrange from ordering to shipping.

2. Neil Kathol

Neil Kathol Rookie

Mar 14, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta, CA
    Full Name:
    Neil Kathol
    I was wondering about reputable suppliers for a basic and affordable 308 exhaust system replacement. If you have any info on that, can you please comment?

3. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony