ROSBERG RETIRES! | Page 32 | FerrariChat

ROSBERG RETIRES!

Discussion in 'F1' started by Bas, Dec 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I'd be great, let's get hold of sky and have them let me do Texas! I'll stamp on the mercs wings in the pitlane!

2. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Britain and sportsmanhip are often synonymous but for some reasons when a German is competing with them the media looses proportions. Was when Hill was driving against Schumacher and does not seem to be better when Lewis is driving against Nico or Seb...Whenever I am in the UK I feel welcome despite being German but in sports it seems to be different...Why???

daytona355 likes this.
  3. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    They can't handle Rosberg getting the better of Lewis. Even with all his success the past 4 years in that Godlike Mercedes, the 2016 season still eats at Hamilton fans. It's weird. Your boy lost, get over it.

daytona355 likes this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Brits never forget the wars Pete, they think schu and hill, and elton v Seb, are essentially Tom vs Jerry

5. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Don't mention the war! ;)

Ferrari 308 GTB and sammysaber like this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sad but so so true

7. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Seems to me you are disrespecting the country you live in, and that is contrary to the views you have posted in the Hamilton suck thread.

Caracciola likes this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Come on then mastermind, explain, how am I, in explaining to Pete how some brits are over the top patriotic and seem to view any German driver vs English driver as England vs Germany, in a throwback to the biggest enemy the nation had had in the recent century, make me unpatriotic?

I've already stated plenty of times in the ferrarichat world that actually, I have little love for England/UK, the country in my eyes is a shadow of its former self, and I feel more akin to the US. In fact, I'd go so far to say that I can't wait to emigrate eventually when I've made enough money to make sure I'm never a cost to the US, always an economic independent. My actions in Las Vegas a few weeks ago were borne from a love of the US that transcends my self preservation even. However, I stand for the anthem, and appreciate the things that do show the nation that Britain once represented, like the queen

Don't pretend or try to impose your very weird humour/observations onto me, and try not to misunderstand posts by me if at all possible, as your interjections are rarely warranted, rarely friendly, and mostly passive-aggressive. I do try to ignore most of the rubbish, but I will not stand for any intimidation that I could be xenophobic, racist, sexist or otherwise. Usually, remember, psychologists will tell us that those offering random accusations are often deflecting from their own inner thoughts

Okay sunbeam, have a great day. No F1, but I'm assuming you'll be, like me, watching the Utd/Liverpool game?, as I seem to remember you a from around those parts. I'll be hoping Liverpool have bothered to learn defending, and I guess you are hoping murinhos comments of a one man defence, nine strikers set up is a bit wide of the mark with our pretty quick forward line threatening?

9. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    They're single seaters! Don't you know anything?

10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ermm well you don't have to be a mastermind to observe from your posts that you have a strong dislike for the country that you live in, but thanks for confirming it.

I wish you well with speedy good luck in your endeavour on becoming a millionaire aristocrat with the sexual capacity of a rutting rhino.. :)

As regards to chasing a bag of wind around, Football I can take it or leave it, I have no real interest in it, I much prefer rugby.

Caracciola likes this.
  11. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Oh...you had a clown for breakfast...how was it?

daytona355 likes this.
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yeah, keep on with the digs, I don't really care what you seem to make of my answer to you, but it would be nice if you were a little less nasty towards anyone here with a different opinion than yours (of which there are far more than share it).

13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Huh I do not know what you are talking about, I merely posted my observations on your thought process in regards loyalty to country you live in, and you think that is nasty, yet you agreed that you dislike the UK and want to leave, so I also wished you luck in achieving your desire to live elsewhere...

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You know what your intents are, and so do everyone else. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

15. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Oh dear ...floundering again are we .

16. Caracciola

Caracciola Karting
    BANNED

It looks like some people cannot see the difference between being passionate about something and being fanatical about it ...

kraftwerk likes this.
  17. Caracciola

Caracciola Karting
    BANNED

Well, that's the British media for you. They are bias and don't think they exist to inform only; they see their role as "opinion forming".
    People shouldn't stereotype the Brits according to their media or their politicians; that would be a mistake.

18. Caracciola

Caracciola Karting
    BANNED

Butthurt? Nico Rosberg was my favourite driver and I feel like an orphan since he retired!!

19. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Well...we get exactly the media and the politicians we obviously want ;) Not different in Britain than in every other country....

20. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yup he keeps saying the same thing, but normally it is in reference to MS in his heyday, makes me think that's exactly how he is feeling right now..:)

21. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    YUp, same about massa, must be because they feel he screwd Elton in 09 and sweaped the floor with him in 08..o well...

22. Caracciola

Caracciola Karting
    BANNED

If only this was true !!!

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Floundering ? I think you need to learn to read sunbeam

24. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Nope it's exactly the word that sums it up, you appear to like setting yourself up, very strange.
    flounder1
    ˈflaʊndə/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: floundering
    1. struggle or stagger clumsily in mud or water.
      "he was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters"
      synonyms: struggle, thrash, thresh, flail, toss and turn, twist and turn, pitch, splash, stagger, stumble, falter, lurch, blunder, fumble, grope, squirm, writhe
      "the dragoons were floundering in the boggy ground"
      • struggle mentally; show or feel great confusion.
        "she floundered, not knowing quite what to say"
        synonyms: struggle mentally, be out of one's depth, be in the dark, have difficulty, be confounded, be confused, be dumbfounded;

25. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

You are a strange fellow, I wonder why you keep trying weird ways to pop at people that just make you look disingenuous