Rally to Wellfleet with FoNE | FerrariChat

Rally to Wellfleet with FoNE

Discussion in 'New England' started by ko23, Jun 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015
    How many people usually does the Wellfleet event with FoNE? It seems like a really long highway drive to the far end of the cape for lunch and back. Is traffic bad on the bridge for F1 tranny in stop and go driving on a Saturday? Any prior experience would be appreciated... Thank you.

2. kevinl

kevinl Rookie

Sep 23, 2011
    Well, in hindsight you should have gone. I saw many nice Ferraris on Route 6 Saturday going down to Wellfleet. It was a beautiful day for it, really no traffic at all. I Also saw them going home in smaller groups. May they saw me driving my Alfa 4c?

3. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015
    Did anyone go? How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kevinl

kevinl Rookie

Sep 23, 2011
    I saw a few groups of them coming down route 6, it was a great day with light traffic. All the cars looked great.

5. babwine

babwine Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Boca Raton/Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    Burt
    The ride was easy as traffic was light but the lunch was a gastronomic experience by one of the country's great chefs. Owner/chef Philippe Rispoli has been exec. Chef at Daniel Bouloud Brasserie in Vegas as well as other great establishments. The food and presentation were worth the ride.

6. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015
    I will be there next year for sure ! Good to hear of the great experience. Too bad I couldn't make it this year as I was in NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk