Please Read: No Commercial Posts unless Sponsor | FerrariChat

Please Read: No Commercial Posts unless Sponsor

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by rob lay, Mar 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    We've had a problem with users and companies selling items in this section. First of all, only Sponsors are allowed to make commercial and classified ad posts in the forums. If we allow a free for all, then we diminish their value and that takes away support to keep FerrariChat.com going. We realize users and small companies can't commit to a full sponsorship, so that's why we have www.ferrariads.com. All subscribed users are able to post as many ads as they want there.

I'm taking over the local mod duties for the time being to clean things up. From here on out I will delete commercial posts by non-Sponsors and warn the user if innocent enough. If an obvious violation or the user has been warned, then a level of ban will be issued. Please use the "!" Report Post button on posts that should be looked at. It may take up to 24 hours to respond.

Non-Sponsors…

• Can not post classified ads anywhere in the forums, this applies to all users and all forums.
    • Can not make commercial posts anywhere in the forums, this applies to all users and all forums.
    • Subscribers can post as many classified ads as they want at www.ferrariads.com.
    • Users feel free to post pictures of your latest project or collection, we encourage that.
    • Please PM me or post here if any clarifications need to be made.

2. AUTO ART

AUTO ART Rookie

May 7, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Hugo Prado
    Hello Mr. Lay,

Hugo Prado here again. I was approved as a subscribed user but the system will not allow me to get in and post a message. Can you help me please?..

Thank you.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    You need to contact me offline, the public forum is not the place to talk about this. I have no record of your email paying for subscription by cc or paypal. Let me know how you paid and the email used, if different from the email you registered with. Thanks.

4. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    Hi Rob

I'm not a commercial member, am I allowed to post items I have for sale here? I cannot find a thread I put up.

Chris

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Read Post #1.

6. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    I read that before I posted in this thread missed that part. Thanks for pointing it out.

Chris

7. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Are we allowed to post in the threads to direct traffic to our ads?

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    If subscribed and ad is in FerrariAds.

9. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks Rob.

10. tonyhemet

tonyhemet Karting

Jul 21, 2012
    hemet,ca,usa
    Full Name:
    anthony gonzalez
    Hi' I found some Ferrari books at an estate sale and I am trying to get some history on them. Where do I post a question on this site. I am not a computer expert so I would appreciate your help. Thank you. Tony/p.s can I give you my ph# so you can call me?

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    if you are just trying to get history you can ask in this forum. If trying to sell them you will need to subscribe and post in our ads section. thanks.

12. tonyhemet

tonyhemet Karting

Jul 21, 2012
    hemet,ca,usa
    Full Name:
    anthony gonzalez
    Hi Rob, Thank you for your message.
    I was just looking for information at first.
    Now I would like to subscribe.
    Does Ferrari chat have a physical address where I can send a check or a money order ?
    Or do you or one of your moderators, etc have a p.o. box ?