Moving to Cali, Selling my F430 F1 Spider - Red/Tan | FerrariChat

Moving to Cali, Selling my F430 F1 Spider - Red/Tan

Discussion in 'New England' started by simmadwn, Aug 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Friends..

I posted this on classifieds as well...just spreading the word

2007 Ferrari F430 Spider F1..RED/TAN MINT!!

I am selling my F430 Spider with F1 transmission. 15K miles, Clutch is more than 65% left. Car is MINT and absolutely no issues. Never tracked or beat upon, always babied. List of some mods and upgrades I did to my 07 430 Spider. Best combination - Red and Tan with Alcantara Seat Inserts. Loaded with CF options!!

Asking $130K or reasonable offers. Moving to Cali and looking to upgrade to a 458 or Hurracan. Car has been in Cali all its life. I purchased it from Ferrari of San Diego in July 2016 and had it shipped to MA. Car went through a full CPO inspection in Sept of 2015. Factory manifolds were replaced in 2014. Car had a dead CAT upon arrival, threw a CEL..Ferrari of New England performed the repair and has been running MINT since.

Car Cover, OEM Battery Conditioner/Maintainer, 2 key fobs, tool kit, Owners manual, Capristo Remote Valve, Alpine Headunit with Subwoofer, 2amps, upgraded speaker system, paint protection film, tinted windows and windshield...lot more. Targa top is like NEW..no issues with open/close.

Scuding Swiss - ILUAL43 HEADLIGHT LED DRL ULTIMATE VERSION, ILUAL43 USA LED REAR LIGHTS PACKAGE (i) V1C1: All 4 stop + 4 parking lights are illuminated, ILUAL3BL FULL LINE LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT with Integrated stop light safety flasher module, SPIDER ENGINE BAY LED LIGHTING SYSTEM.

Taillights, Turn Signals and Markers - (i)Taillights are smoked using VHT Nite Shades. 2 coats and then 1 coat of clear. Not too dark, very subtle and has a good mix of red and smoke. (ii) Turn Signals - round ones on the side are smoked using VHT same coating as above. Other turn signals and markers are tinted. Tint dint work on the round ones due to their shape, door lights are smoked using VHT as well.

LED Bulb's - dome light, number plate, glove compartment and luggage compartment.

Carbon Fiber cup holder

Tinted windows and front windshield

Carbon Fiber Wrap - Engine bay grills, front bumper splitter and door sills. Purely for the looks.

Headlight Bulb - replaced with D1S - OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID BULBS. Nicely compliments the Ultra Bright DRL from Scuding Swiss. Great visibility and range. D1S ? OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS MADE IN GERMANY

Rims - OEM 16M Rims, NOT Look Alike. Got them from a fellow f-chatter -skip737. They were MINT!!

Tires - Michelin PSS. Went with 235 in the front.

New Style OEM Center Caps

TPMS Sensors with gun metal valve color to match the rims - tpms.com code H0011 for the part. No issues with calibration

Carbon Fiber Ferrari logo valve stems

Hardwired V1 Radar Detector

AMNE - Steve and Dave did all the maintenance and rim/tire swap.

PICS : https://pix.sfly.com/AfoHrQXW

https://youtu.be/MFoj49hHG9Q

https://youtu.be/eYqgRUDtQSU

Car is an absolute beauty..head turner!! Text/Call me for more pics or information. Will upload a full detail video and more pics of the car shortly.

James
    585-281-2774

2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    GLWS! Car looks great!

simmadwn likes this.
  3. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    If i'm not mistaken, it'll be in Burlington Sunday morning for Cars N Coffee @ pressed cafe if anyone is interested in checking it out there in person..

That is if you're still down James... :)

4. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Sorry Bro...we have a huge live event at the hospital and I am working all day Sunday :( Hopefully can make the the fall ride before I leave :)

5. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    ahh thats a bummer James!