Mercury, 1964 Factory AM-FM car radio | FerrariChat

Mercury, 1964 Factory AM-FM car radio

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by ferrarisun, Nov 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    MERCURY, factory AM-FM radio. The chrome slide bar says: MERCURY, 5 chrome push buttons, 2 say AM on them, and the other 3 push buttons say, FM. Original FoMoCo radio, DATED 1964. The chrome on the slide bar is excellent, as is the chrome on the push buttons. The clear faceplate looks very nice with no cracks. One of the 2 chrome knobs is MISSING. The wires on the back have been cut, but there is plenty of lead wire left, to hook up to, for useing the radio. My brother took this out of a 1964 Mercury decades ago, to install a 8 track tape player. I believe the car was a Marauder. The slice bar moves back & forth smoothly for AM or FM use, and the push buttons move the orange indicator back/forth, as they should. Except for the missing tuning knob, the radio looks very nice! Has been out of the car for many years, working condition now, is unknown. Sold as it sits. I think this style of Mercury AM-FM radio, was used in the 1963, and 1964 years. It may fit in several models of Mercurys for those years. $175.00, INCLUDES shipping & insurance. U.S. sales only. Payment: money order, cashier's check , PayPal, and for subscribed F-Chatter's, your personal check is welcome. When I ship the item, I send the buyer an email with the expected delivery date, and tracking number.

2. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mercury factory AM-FM radio, price reduced, $140.00, includes shipping & insurance.

3. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    Mercury, 1964, FACTORY AM-FM radio, price REDUCED, $125.00, includes shipping & insurance. U.S. sales only.

4. ferrarisun

Feb 13, 2011
    The Mercury, factory AM-FM radio, is SOLD! Thanks, Chris!