Los Gatos Starbucks meet? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Los Gatos Starbucks meet?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by JspecSC3, May 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    Yeah man, this is Crystal Cove lite. Those guys show up at sunrise!!! :)

2. rowr

rowr Rookie

Nov 28, 2005
    Brentwood, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles C.
    Are non-owner (so far) enthusiasts welcome to this get together?
    I'd be interested in owners thoughts/opinions/advice on 355's/360's

3. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I get up at 5AM, am at work by 6AM, work until 7PM (daily). I wouldn't get up before the crack of noon on Saturday for Morena Corwin. So, is there any compelling reason you guys are meeting at 8AM on a Saturday morning? The NSX club always meets at noon...

4. nt6d

nt6d Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2004
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Rowr,

Just come out, enjoy and meet others.
    Please fill out your profile so we know who you are when we meet.

Cheers, Chris

5. rowr

rowr Rookie

Nov 28, 2005
    Brentwood, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles C.

Done...Thanks!

Charles

6. Financialman

Financialman Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    San Jose CA
    Full Name:
    Dan Carpenter
    Alot of us have other commitments for our weekend time, family and such. The mornings work better not to mention the parking lot at Santana row will be empty.I feel for you though, work from 6AM to 7PM every week day!! I would be tired to!! We need to talk Mike, you should have some dollars working for you. With some dividend monthly income you would not have to work so hard. Dan

7. AutoXer

AutoXer Formula Junior

May 1, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Thank you Dan for the call. I will be there tomorrow with my 10 day old (to me) Spider. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Thanks for the invitation.

8. Brian Harper

Brian Harper F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2006
    San Jose area
    Full Name:
    Brian Harper
    From another thread on the same topic:
    "EVERYONE IS WELCOME--ALL CARS/BIKES etc. Anyone can come out on a Saturday morning with family/friends (or alone) to check out the rides and start the day off well!"

Well, if bikes are ok, then I'll be there. And if Gast308 has issues with bringing an old 1980 (gasp!) Ferrarri then I'll have to bring an older Italian bike to make him feel more modern.

I'll be sure to park down hill from the cars. (If it stops leaking it means I'm out of oil!)

Brian

9. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Yeah, man - get that Ducati out and fire 'er up! Can't wait for this gathering... Is it cross-posted on any other forums? Probably should be if we truly want to make it Crystal Cove-scale... :)

10. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I wish I could make it! Have fun guys :)

11. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I wish my car was here - I would love to join you. Maybe next time?

Speaking of get togethers, I used to run a national car club and once or twice a year I would host a BBQ and "show and shine" here in Monterey. There is a nice lake and parking area along with a BBQ pit which you can "rent out" from the city. When the weather warms up down here, it's possible I could be talked into putting together a BBQ for ferrari owners.

If anyone is in the mood to drive down to Monterey, it might be something to think about. I would be happy to set things up and do the cooking - if enough people show, then a $10 donation to "the cause" usually covers some hotdogs and hamburgers from costco :).

Mid July is usually a pretty good time. If I recall correctly, I used to time it just after the 4th, that way most of the out of towners had gotten Monterey and BBQ'ing out of their systems - so the park area was usually pretty quiet :)

If there is any interest, post here or e-mail me directly.

:)

Ray

12. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Sounds fun! You should start a new (unique) thread about this to get peoples' opinions... I'd love to do a full-day gathering down in Monterey... Thoughts of the caravan down are giving me chills already!

Best -

Aaron

13. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Sounds like a plan. I'll definitely post somthing on the main Northern CA board and see if there is interest. I need to check the calendar and with the city first though. It might be possible to schedule it near some of the up coming auctions and concorso stuff too.