how to edit ad or change status | Page 2 | FerrariChat

how to edit ad or change status

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by rob lay, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. purexotic

purexotic Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 18, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Andrew J.
    Thank you moderators -- great points on the time ranges.

2. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert
    Hi, Although I have placed ads before !! I cannot figure out how to do it now !! Also when is my subscription up and how do I renew it ? Please advise. Thank You

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    little report post button top right of any post /!\

go to User CP - Paid Subscriptions.

4. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert
    Hi, i just renewed my subscription and can't figure out how to place a wanted ad !! Please advise Thank You

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    New Thread

6. purexotic

purexotic Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 18, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Andrew J.
    Thank you Rob!

7. The Godmother

The Godmother Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Marci H.
    Hi - I just placed my ad for my 1999 355 Spider 6 speed and did not read carefully enough.

I put it in the "Commercial" ads and it really should be in the individual ads.

Can you move it for me or is there instructions for me to move it?

All help appreciated!!

Thanks

The Godmother (Marci)

8. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    I'm trying to post a WTB in the individuals classified section and I keep getting refused. Why? Is my subscription not current? Do I need to renew? What's wrong, it's never happened before?

9. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You're not currently subscribed. Just look below your username on any of your posts for your current subscription status.

10. 355 Giallo gtb

355 Giallo gtb Karting

Mar 14, 2015
    California
    Full Name:
    Rob p.
    Hello, I was wondering how and if I can change me header of my classified add to;
    1 be in Red
    2 to add or change verbiage like "PRICE DROP"
    Thanks for your time!

2001 550 Maranello "The Finest Ferrari?"

11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    We will change thread tags (such as "For Sale" to "Sold" or "Taken Off Market"). We will also edit thread titles that are erroneous or misleading as time or attention is available. We don't like to fine tune thread titles or posts for users because they get a better idea a little later. We really don't have the time to do that for every user. Please put some thought into putting your best face forward the first time.

These ads are not just the first post, they are *threads*. It is expected that more content, details, and changes will be added to the thread and that the first post is not the only part of the ad, the entire thread constitutes the ad. If you decide to institute a price drop, add a post regarding the price drop. That will make the thread newly active to users who may have previously read and passed over the thread and users can check in to see what changed.

Finally, don't expect that a post dropped in the middle of an old thread, such as this, will get noticed for days or even ever. Use the "Report" button (! icon at the bottom of each post) to call attention to a post and your request will be reviewed and accommodated if appropriate.

12. 355 Giallo gtb

355 Giallo gtb Karting

Mar 14, 2015
    California
    Full Name:
    Rob p.
    Ok, thanks. Sorry I didn't realize this was such an old thread as it was at the top. Guess I got to get a little better at navigating the new website.

13. Michael J. McKenna Jr.

May 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Michael McKenna
    If I would like to sell my Modena how to I post it selling it extremely CHEAP!!!!!!!, TYVVM, SINCERELY MICHAEL J MCKENNA JR [email protected]

14. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Michael.

You need to be a subscribed member, either silver or rossa, then you can post a for sale ad.

D