Help!Looking for an FF service/repair manual | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Help!Looking for an FF service/repair manual

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by asphaltca, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Thanks for finding that. Well, it's a positive that nothing in the manual prohibits the use of it by an owner of the car or the general public. Having no similar warnings as those commonly found in software, movies, music media, etc, is definitely a plus.

2. BAEM

BAEM Rookie

Jun 15, 2013
    Belgium
    Send you a pm.

3. asphaltca

asphaltca Karting

Nov 3, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    Workshop manuals for the FF are going out this Saturday only. I'm not in the business of selling manuals but want to accommodate anyone that might feel the need for one or would like the added value when selling their baby to the next owner. Please PM me with your name and email addressed and I will send you a $150.00 PayPal request. Those that complete the transaction before Saturday morning will have a present on their in box by lunch time EST.
    I was asked for the F12 work shop manual and found that the supplier has a manual with over 1400 pages. He told me if I was to buy one he would discount it to me until Friday for $850.00 only because of my previous purchase. That's if any F12 owners want one. Either way I'm not going to be the go to guy for these manual after Saturday's deliveries. I will have more important things to do like cranking wrenches on my out of warranty FF.

4. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Mark,

Check your PM.

5. Mr. Tom

Mr. Tom Rookie

Feb 9, 2017
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Mark,

would you please send me a PM? I registered anew, thus PMs are disabled until I receive one.

6. Maseratom

Maseratom Rookie

Jun 22, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Mark,

I'm interested. Can you send me a PM please?

7. asphaltca

asphaltca Karting

Nov 3, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    #32 asphaltca, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thank you to the few members that ordered their copy of the FF work shop manual.
    Christmas came early and I decided to ship out the Manuals this evening. I compressed the file due to the size. You may experience a problem opening the file. I'm no computer guru but I can try to send it a different way. Just PM me and let me know if you have any issues.
    I'm really glad to be through with this. I donate my time and sit in on a few boards as a director and can say orchestrating this has absorbed as much time as a week of volunteer work. Read-absorb-enjoy-appreciate! We are very luck to own such wonderful machines.

Mark
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Jglaze21 likes this.
  8. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    Mark, can you send me a PM please? Mine is disabled also until I receive a PM. Thanks, I am interested in the FF workshop manual too.

9. tpdjr

tpdjr Rookie

Aug 14, 2017
    Hi-- I'm new here and just came across this thread. I'd love to buy a copy of the manual. Please let me know what the logistics are and how to make payment. Thanks!

10. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    Hi Mark, I'll be interested in a copy as well. Could you PM me? As others, I need to be PM'ed first to be able to PM... Thanks!

11. Ftechkoko

Ftechkoko Rookie

Sep 28, 2015
    Hey man,
    Hey Mark,
    I believe may be a bit late for the party,but if you still have the FF repair manual,I would like to have one.I can't find the way to PM you,so if it is still available,please
    PM me,and I will respond back.Thank you.