Headliner repair video | FerrariChat

Headliner repair video

Discussion in '360/430' started by Normal Guy Supercar, Oct 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Normal Guy Supercar

BANNED

Sep 25, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Daniel Hurlbert
    Well, my headliner fell down as is very common in Ferraris... I decided that this was a job I don't have the skills or knowledge on how to DIY it, so I hired a pro and he did a great job and makes it look far too easy. Have a look, perhaps you would be more willing to give it a shot than I was.

Eric C and tonyswfla like this.
  2. 328gts1987

328gts1987 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 11, 2007
    Rotterdam Holland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Thx Daniel for posting here on F-chat. Always interesting YT's you make, have seen them all.

Question: Did you exchange your exhaust brackets (to prevent cracking the exhaust manifolds). If so how? using what materials? Do you have a YT on this job?

3. Normal Guy Supercar

BANNED

Sep 25, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Daniel Hurlbert
    When I bought the car it already had an aftermarket Tubi exhaust which uses different exhaust mounts. Then when I had the X-pipe installed, they custom fabricated some mounts so theoretically it should have fixed the exhaust manifold cracking issue... But, either way I put in aftermarket headers as well so I think I have all my bases covered. There are videos on the X-pipe install and on the Header installation.

X-Pipe videos:

Header installation: