Formula 1 US Grand Prix Tickets | FerrariChat

Formula 1 US Grand Prix Tickets

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Technut, Sep 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Technut

Technut Karting

Oct 5, 2008
    Santa Barbara, California
    Full Name:
    Robert L. Skinner
    Good afternoon,

I posted this in the F1 section but thought I would officially post them for sale here. I am a personal seat license holder at the Circuit of the Americas. I have 5 seats on the Club Level (Section 216); Row 3; Seats 12-16. Obviously, the seats are good for the entire race weekend. The seats are 2 rows back from the rail and are partially covered. The first seat is right on aisle. Awesome views of pit activities and start finish. Big Jumbo Screen. Access to the Velocity Lounge. Also includes access to PSL Owner's tent conveniently situated at Turn 15, which also offers great viewing. PSL tickets include Pre and Post race concerts. The whole ball of wax. I also have 2 parking passes (Fri, Sat and Sunday) in the PSL parking lot (Lot A).

I usually go every year with friends and family. A good friend of mine is getting married that weekend, so no USGP for me.

I literally just put the tickets up on StubHub, but I thought I'd offer them to the FChat community. I will sell tickets in various combinations, as long as I don't get left with a single. I will sell with or without the parking passes but can tell you that you that want these parking passes. To the extent COTA makes track/pit walks available to PSL holders. I will send you the downloads to attend. They usually have something available on Thursday afternoon. The tickets also include a Saturday concert with Justin Timberlake and Stevie Wonder on Sunday.

My all in cost is $5,461 for the full package. In the past, when the whole family doesn't go, I have sold extras on Stub Hub and usually get about $1,250 for each seat and up to $500 for a 3-day parking pass. I have no idea what they are really worth and would rather not haggle. If you have a fair offer, I'll respond promptly. I just got notice that the tickets have shipped, so I should have them in hand tomorrow evening.

If you're interested give me a buzz, shot me at text or email. It's much easier to respond that way versus the pm route.

Forza Ferrari

Rob
    [email protected]

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You are in Austin??
    I will go $1000 each, for two if it INCLUDES the parking!
    $1250, even ....
    :D :D

I have international guests also, but not sure what their price point would be.....bummer you are missing this year but thanks so much for sharing the deal here.
    Can pick up Thursday afternoon, on my way to the Broken Spoke!
    Alan

3. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    WOW...sweet seats. these seats cost close to $1100 each IF you own the seats. PSL holder. The PSL for ONE of these seats is $5k. These seats are CLUB level, meaning they are in the shade all day or the dry if it rains.

I just bought seats in the same area for the PSL holders cost, but I had to BUY his 4 PSLs.

Rob is offering these at a very sweet price.....

4. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    If they are still available i would take 4 , understanding that you didn't want to be left with a single ticket. I wouldn't require a parking pass/ Let me know.

If 4 are not available i would take 2.

5. Technut

Technut Karting

Oct 5, 2008
    Santa Barbara, California
    Full Name:
    Robert L. Skinner
    Sold. Thanks Craig!

I still have a parking pass. PSL Lot A.

6. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Your welcome.

I purchased all 5 but actually only need 4 if someone wants the one spare, i will let it go at a good price.

7. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    LOL! That's funny.
    :D :D :D

I let go of my claim for two, to let you have all 5!

So, I might be up for the single......or I will just sneak into a Suite, as usual.
    I need to put this into the Texas thread, but JD McPhearson is Thursday night, Austin, at the Scoot Inn.
    That is a "do not miss" show...Gruene Hall on Friday (conflict with the FCA Reception), then here in Houston Saturday (my ex will make THAT show)...

Send me an email [email protected]

8. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    just use the "acleach..." part, that posted oddly!