Ferrari Traitor! (Long self-indulgent story) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Traitor! (Long self-indulgent story)

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Uberpower, Apr 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atheyg

atheyg Guest

Yeah right, and just exhaust?
    My 930 will hit 60 in 3.5seconds less if I want to destroy my clutch.

2. ferrariman605

ferrariman605 Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    Thousand oaks
    Full Name:
    PJ Rizzuti
    wow what did you put on that Pcar!!!!!!!
    PJ

3. atheyg

atheyg Guest

Cams, headwork, SSIs, dual exhaust, 1 bar Euro spring,Aluminum Flywheel and PP and K28 Turbo in a 2600lb car.

4. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004

haha, nice :). Finally someoen said something.

5. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    NO355YET--Glad to see you had a good time. I wish you much success and luck in your upcoming endeavors.

To the other statements in the thread about "lying", and "my camry can kick your cavaliers butt," are these really necessary? I mean Nick is just sharing his story, and can we just not appreciate that?

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    A traitor (by his own admission/definition), maybe, but not a liar. Well, maybe there was a little enhancement of the events within stated time frame, but time flies when you're having fun.

7. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    You kids are fun.Go play on another site.The big dogs roam on this one.

8. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Just exhaust,nothing else.

9. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Yes,I do always win.By the way ,I have pics of my Vipers,lambos all over this site.Cant find yours though.lol

Your a troll man,Ive looked at your posts,always bashing someone.Looking for trouble.Go find it somewhere else.We're enthusiasts here.Look it up if you dont know what that is.

10. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Hey,hotshot.If Im not mistaken here,you are the one who posted on this thread,and called the guy a liar.I think you can see by the posts after yours that people thought it was way out of line.Ive looked at your posts,always looking for a flame war.Good luck to you.

11. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    First of all- thanks to all the well wishers and those that enjoyed the story! It was an thrilling ride!

isellpower- I am taken aback by your bumbling statements.

1. The Dodge Ram was driven by a teenage guy who was waving and smiling as he floored it.

2. The Porsche was a 944. It wouldn't necessarily call it a race, but my friend indulged him because he had a huge, dorky looking aftermarket exhaust on the car.

3. What makes you think that the owner of the dealership walks around the service bay all day anyway, it was the service manager that allowed the car to be parked in the bay.

4. You obviously do not own/ride in Diablos often. The girls were ours for the asking. (If you do have a Diablo and you don't get this reaction, you must be rather... um... unfortunate looking.)

If you don't believe the story now, I pity that similar magic doesn't happen in your own life- and you are just a grumpy, unhappy, custom home builder.

Troll on, isellpower! Troll on!

12. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Compared to the 360CS the Gallardo wins again..suede headliner,
    Hand stiched leather,etc etc

13. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Banana if you don't mind can you post some pictures of your gallardo? I would like to take a closer look at them.

I havn't seen a CS live yet, but I don't doubt it.

14. THE_PRO

THE_PRO Rookie

Apr 12, 2004
    Okay, maybe I can agree with you on the fact that ur a dog.

But I have not bashed anyone. I'm graduating from University this coming June, I don't own a Ferrari but I will, but my neighbour who does never once acted all cocky like he owns the world. We went out for drinks, he shared his passion for Ferrari.

Read thru ur own post, ur the one who talks down to everyone. Anyways, that's that, time for me to move on no need to dwell over this. I'm here to learn more about Ferraris, and u have no right to ask me to leave.

15. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    #40 G-force, Apr 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Really haven't taken any other interior shots.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    your right gary, another brillant statement by another genius lambo lover

17. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Don't get me wrong, I do like the 360 interior. However, I must ask the question "is all of the aluminum inside the 360 really aluminum?" I think not. What about the battery cover on the passenger side? What about the stereo console, middle console, et al.

God forbid these components wear as unfavorably as the ignition key.

What's with all the personal attacks from the F-Car owners, how fragile some of you are!

18. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    I dunno, Ferrari says so, unless someone knowledgable says otherwise I'll assume it is.

Seems to me most of attacks are coming from the other direction, and you're showing some fragility here yourself.

Gary

19. woodlands_vt

woodlands_vt Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    The Woodlands, TX
    Hey Nemo:
    Don't be so tense towards Nick! He's a v. genuine person - no reason to question his posts.

The nice thing about owning a Diablo is that YES, "REALLY" you can practically park wherever you want... I know this sounds "primadonnish" - but it's the truth. And it is NOT a big deal... yesterday the parking lot at Pappasito's was full, so I simply drove up and asked the Nissan dealership next door if they would let me leave the car inside, in their service waiting/pickup area while I had lunch - they said "no problem - take your time... " - so I did. Maybe should try this yourself with your 355 and see what they say to you.

Nick / that was a fun (and quick) drive! It's amazing what you can do in a Diablo - there's no comparison! Stop by the KEELS & WHEELS car/boat concours is this May 1-2: lots of Ferrari and a handful of Lamborghini's will be there this year - you won't be disappointed! See http://www.keels-wheels.com for more information, or contact Bob Fuller at [email protected]

also Nemo: if I told you that ABC wanted a Diablo on one of their shows last year, instead of a Ferrari... you would not believe that either, right? :)

20. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Someone give Mr. Woodlands VT a beer :)

21. dmd3377

dmd3377 Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    Buy him 2!!!

22. ViperRocks

ViperRocks Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 16, 2004
    Seems alot of people do alot of Lambo bashing here, im afraid to hear what you think about a Viper Gts.

Both Ferrari and Lamborghini are great cars, but i must say, in my somewhat limited experience, i was far more impressed with the Lamborghini i drove.

23. Gary(SF)

Gary(SF) F1 Rookie

Oct 13, 2003
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary B.
    It's a nice truck.

Gary

24. ViperRocks

ViperRocks Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 16, 2004
    Wow, nice reply. As long as you can live with the fact that my truck will hand you your as$ in every performance catagory, and still get more attention than your 360, for a fraction of the cost, i can live with you calling my car a truck.

25. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Not beer. Wine.