Crescent Beach Concours D'Elegance - Surrey BC - Sept 2, 2017 | FerrariChat

Crescent Beach Concours D'Elegance - Surrey BC - Sept 2, 2017

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Peter, Sep 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    I posted most of these on my Facebook page, as I spend most of my time there. Last weekend was the annual concours held in Crescent Beach, Surrey BC and it always attracts some nice vehicles, both two and four-wheeled. My 308 was accepted for display. I was quite shocked at what else was parked on the field... Jon Shirley's 275 NART Spyder! Also a local 250 Pininfarina Spyder. With these two heavy-weights, my GT4 didn't stand a chance of getting any prize, but it sure was a great feeling to even be a part of that line-up. The Testarossa belongs to a friend of mine and the 328 was SPOTLESS...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Nice looking turnout !

3. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Dang did not know about that, will make sure its on my calendar for next year