Cars & Coffee - Indianapolis | Page 41 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee - Indianapolis

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ZUL8TR, Apr 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CSDiasio

CSDiasio Rookie

Oct 8, 2011
    United States
    Full Name:
    Christopher Diasio
    I plan on being at Mcalisters this Saturday with my new toy- 2014 Viper TA.

Chris Diasio
    Putnam Park Road Course

2. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I've already made plans to go to Indy the following weekend (April 12-13) so I don't think I can do it two weekends in a row. But hope to see some of you at McAlister's on the 12th.

3. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #1003 brian.s, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    I call those a toy and a half Chris. But finally civilised. Best Brian

4. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Chris, can't wait to see the Viper and meet you this Saturday.

Remember all, McAlisters parking lot at 96th and Meridian this Saturday. I plan to get there no later than 10:00 and hope to bring the 308 and 911!

Please help spread the word for a nice turnout!

5. IndyFan

IndyFan Karting

Feb 21, 2010
    I posted on Midwest and will be re-tweeting on Twitter.

6. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    The rain this week is going to do a great job of cleaning up the streets before Saturday.

7. CSDiasio

CSDiasio Rookie

Oct 8, 2011
    United States
    Full Name:
    Christopher Diasio
    I am also bringing a couple of members from The Club, our motorsports country club at Putnam Park. With any luck they will bring their Corvettes as well.

Brian- I hope you come out- I haven't seen you for years; we need to catch up!

-Chris

8. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Any chance of getting a Diasio sports car to C+C?

9. CSDiasio

CSDiasio Rookie

Oct 8, 2011
    United States
    Full Name:
    Christopher Diasio
    Not likely. Would have to be towed in, and right now she is parked in our garage at the track. However, I may to arrange an Original Cars & Coffee meet at Putnam Park, and the D962R Turbo will definitely be on display at that time.

10. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    This is lining up to be a great RESTART to our Original Indy Cars & Coffee group. Mother Nature looks to be somewhat cooperative - although a chilly 50 for a high, it should be sunny. Still planning to bring both the 308 and 911 (please don't criticize the garage dust on them).

Cannot wait to reconnect with everyone after a long, nasty winter.

Please continue to spread the word and remember we will be in the McAlisters parking lot on Meridian just south of 96th Street from about 10 to noon or 1:00.

Chris, looking forward to meeting you (and your Viper) and meeting the other members of the Putnam Club.

Cheers

11. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    50F is going to feel down right balmy after the -40F windchill of Jan. Almost shorts weather!

I need to start the Z before Sat morning. It has been on a battery tender all Winter, so not expecting any issues.

12. Volair

Volair Karting

Apr 11, 2013
    Carmel, Indiana
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Greetings!
    I'm new to Ferrari ownership - got a 348 almost exactly a year ago and it's been a blast thus far. I'll try to make it to the C&C tomorrow but I am on babysitting duty this weekend so I'm afraid I'll be rolling in in a minivan with my two boys ;-)

Looking forward to meeting Indy fellow Ferrari owners.

Bart

13. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Bart, regardless of the car you drive tomorrow, we'd be thrilled to see you and your boys. In due time your 348 will be there and we cannot wait to see it.

Welcome to the Ferrari family!

We'll be in the McAlisters parking lot, just like the good old days!

Bill

14. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    #1014 SMS, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Bart, Looking forward to meeting you. C+C is 90 miles one way for me, but I'll be there in a white 59 Corvette tomorrow. See ya.

15. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Well that settles it. If Bill's going I have to go :) As long as I wake up early enough, see you all tomorrow!

16. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    If anyone needs a wakeup call, just let me know!

Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

17. gaspump

gaspump Karting
    BANNED

Mar 6, 2013
    SE indiana
    Full Name:
    bill
    Man, I'm in Grand Rapids this week, and probably Chicago next weekend. Damm, this retirement work sucks. Oh well: one of these days.

18. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    What time will people start showing up?

19. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Typically 10 to noon. Hope to see you!

20. CSDiasio

CSDiasio Rookie

Oct 8, 2011
    United States
    Full Name:
    Christopher Diasio
    Going to be a chilly morning, but at least no rain. Be over there right at 10.

21. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Had a really nice (but chilly) morning at ORIGINAL Indy Cars & Coffee. It was great to see some old friends and have a chance to meet some new attendees. Special thanks to Webby and SMS who traveled long distance to join us. Chris, Scott, Scott and Ray representing Putnam Motorsports Club, it was great to meet you guys. Chris, the Viper TA is a special machine! Jared and Sarah in the Panoz, terrific to meet you both as well - loved seeing the Panoz.

Brian, I am glad you were able to break away and join us as well.

I hope to see everyone on a regular basis.

Cheers

22. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    #1022 Webby, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. CSDiasio

CSDiasio Rookie

Oct 8, 2011
    United States
    Full Name:
    Christopher Diasio
    #1023 CSDiasio, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Members of The Club at Putnam Park enjoyed coming out to meet you all. I think everyone needs to spread the word that the Original Cars and Coffee is the place to meet.

Next Saturday is out for us, due to a Club Member lapping event at Putnam Park. However, we will definitely be back soon, schedule permitting!

In addition, I would like to put something together to have the group drive out to Putnam Park one day and tour the facilities. If you haven't been to Putnam Park or even if it has been a few years, you need to see the garages and The Club's Clubhouse. It is something you would not expect at a race track. A virtual tour can be found here:
    http://putnampark.com/wp/index.php/the-club/the-clubhouse/

See you soon,

Chris Diasio
    President
    Putnam Park Road Course

24. Jacwest1

Jacwest1 Rookie

Apr 6, 2014
    One of the Scott's here. Ditto what Chris said, really enjoyed myself yesterday. Thank you BEisler for having us. Great job on the pics Webby, it was nice to meet each and everyone yesterday. Definitely be back again.

25. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Very happy you two made it.