***Black Friday Special CTEK MUS 4.3 plus The Ferrari Dongle $30 off, FREE S&H PAYPAL | FerrariChat

***Black Friday Special CTEK MUS 4.3 plus The Ferrari Dongle $30 off, FREE S&H PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by synchro, Nov 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #1 synchro, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Holiday special while supplies last:

FerrariChat only Black Friday $30 holiday discount on the Ultimate charging set
    - CTEK 4.3 MUS 8 stage Battery Maintainer, 4 Modes and 8 Stages, New In Box US 110V plug
    - The Ferrari Dongle with Fuse and 3 step LED status indicator

This is everything you need from wall plug-to-Ferrari for MY 2008+. Total price is $160 to US destinations and I pay for all Paypal fees, all shipping, handling and insurance costs.
    While supplies last:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/144332265-post6.html

The FerrariChat discount is only available here - PM me your order with
    - "FerrariChat combo discount" in the title
    and
    - your email address in the message

**Please double check your car's charging port to ensure this connector fits, Ferrari did have changes in production**
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tdelgaudio

tdelgaudio Rookie

Mar 16, 2014
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tom Del Gaudio
    Hi,
    I will take one of these for my F430."FerrariChat combo discount"
    Please send paypal invoice to: [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Tom Del Gaudio

3. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Invoice sent.
    Thank you

4. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Very nice!!

5. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    I have a question, what's your email?

6. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    Do you have a setup for the 360?

7. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I received an email through FerrariChat and have responded, Thank You.
    The 360 and early 430s use a round, 3 pin connector on the cars I've seen and I only have the 4 pin U shaped connector shells.

My supplier is rushing me 3 more chargers so I can extend the $160 all inclusive deal this weekend. After that I'm out
    - CTEK MUS 4.3, New in box
    - The Ferrari Dongle
    - Soft Carrying case
    - All Paypal fees, shipping and handling to US destinations

8. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #8 synchro, Nov 29, 2015
    Two sets left, $160 for Our Best wall-to-Ferrari system

In Model Year 2008 onward Ferrari chose CTEK as their charging system, prior to that there were different connectors (circular) and some OTS installs requiring adapters.

If you want to use the latest CTEK MUS 4.3 charger and find that you have a polarized SAE end (image below) then you need the standard CTEK to SAE dongle. For this application I sell the CTEK 56-564 with LED status end and dust cap at a price of $9.99 which includes shipping & handling to US destinations

9. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Hi are you able to supply just the D shape Ferrari dongle? I have the C-tek but currently connect it straight to the battery.

10. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  11. tdelgaudio

tdelgaudio Rookie

Mar 16, 2014
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tom Del Gaudio
    Received mine, thanks for a great transaction and super quick delivery !! Tom

12. augustxke

augustxke Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2009
    MN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Just got mine and hooked it up to the scud, thanks.

13. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thank you and Happy Holidays.

This was hugely successful and I actually oversold with the second shipment wave just completed today, so all will have theirs soon. Apologies on the slight delay and Thank You for your patience.

I am re-stocking with more sets so that there will be no shipping delays when I can offer this again in about 10 days.

Regards,

Scott

14. RossoDiamante

RossoDiamante Karting

Jun 3, 2013
    Mid-Atlantic, US
    How is this different than the Ferrari-branded charger included with the car?

15. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Great Question - More features, newer technology and all costing less than a Third of the OEM price.

Hold on to your seat as The OEM Battery Maintainer costs $465.64, is a model older CTEK with a proprietary connector end and colorful Ferrari label. Later versions use a dongle like ours.
    70002821 BATTERY CHARGER USA/CDN - Ricambi America, Inc.

For $160 you get the latest 8 stage/4 mode CTEK MUS 4.3 Amp Battery Maintainer and The Ferrari Dongle shipped and insured to you, Paypal accepted. Everything from a USA 110V wall outlet to your Ferrari "D" shaped charging port and charging up to 4.3 Amps continuous

The early OEM Battery Maintainer Ferrari Part No. 260121 which was sold from 2008 to 2013 had a maximum 0.8 Amps output. There seem to be a number of forum posts complaining about this unit.

Also, The Ferrari Dongle in this kit also allows you to easily change chargers should a new model come out, you have multiple Ferrari or an old one needs replacing.

16. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #16 synchro, Dec 14, 2015

Holiday Special, while supplies last: $160.00 shipped insured to US destinations, Paypal accepted.

YOU GET:
    - THE FERRARI DONGLE, made from high quality OEM materials to fit the PROPRIETARY FERRARI OEM PORT
    - ONE NEW IN BOX CTEK 4.3 MUS 8 STAGE BATTERY MAINTAINER, 110V US plug, INSTRUCTIONS and SOFT CARRYING CASE
    - FULL OEM FUNCTIONALITY. WHEN PLUGGED IN, THIS DISABLES IGNITION AND PROVIDES THE DASH ICON "charging" JUST AS OEM, SEE PHOTOS

The stock OEM Battery maintainer is an expensive, older CTEK model with a Ferrari proprietary connector. When it fails, you must buy the whole set again. Ours has a dongle so you can move the standard CTEK or upgrade if a newer model comes out.

The set sold here is a DIRECT REPLACEMENT UPGRADE FOR THE $465.84 OEM UNIT (FERRARI P/Ns 00260121 and 070002821) SEE HERE: 70002821 BATTERY CHARGER USA/CDN - Ricambi America, Inc.

17. denfpal

denfpal Karting

Apr 30, 2015
    Parkland, FL
    Full Name:
    Dennis Palumbo
    I would like to purchase this CTEK Charger with the 3 pin OEM Ferrari Connector for 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - please advise how to proceed here - thanks.

18. denfpal

denfpal Karting

Apr 30, 2015
    Parkland, FL
    Full Name:
    Dennis Palumbo