Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #151 Yellow Compass, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys! 355-360-430-458!! It doesn't matter simply put I can help you 😍😍😍😍😍😍
    I have a tremendous amount of fantastic FERRARI's under my control , give me a call today and let's put you in a beautiful car . I will help you every step of the way .
    Look forward to chatting with you .
    Mike🏁
    I treat every client as if I were the client

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MKIwhPnfE2cTRfbHJDM2tHUGM/view?usp=drive_web

3. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I keep seeing the cars you have been posting and you have ones in my price range from time to time. One day I will jump! I have dreamed about owning a Ferrari for many years now.

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Scott!! Give me a call today and lets make your dream come true :)

5. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Bump for one awesome guy.

All the best to you Mike!

Dan

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone!!! HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND😍😍😍😍!!!
    Whether you're a first-time buyer or a seasoned Ferrari veteran Im always here to help you !!
    24/7 - 365 Days a year we remain open to deliver your Ferrari dreams !! Haha but True 😍!!
    I'm always here to discuss the perfect game plan for you .
    Mike 🏁

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  9. 576mr2t

576mr2t Rookie

May 14, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    Full Name:
    David Lancaster
    After seeing these threads on f-chat, I decided to give Mike a try. Currently working with him to sell my beloved 355 Spider, he has been there every step of the way to answer questions, provide feedback, and connect me with serious buyers. He is a real Ferrari maniac that makes moves to take care of you if you work with him. He's the real deal. Thanks Mike.

rajagopalan_Kg and whatheheck like this.
  10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Your welc
    Thank you for the kind words!! its my pleasure!!
    Mike

11. 576mr2t

576mr2t Rookie

May 14, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    Full Name:
    David Lancaster
    Thanks to Mike for assisting with the sale of my 355, it went to a great new owner and I couldn't be happier with where she is going. I was not happy with a local dealer after talking with them about selling my car. Mike's good communication and help with transport was a success helping the transition from seller to buyer. I was happy to meet him and do business with him, he is a stand up guy, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. So, props to Mike. Also, I met a fantastic shop owner and would like to give a shout out to Daniel at Modena Eurosports. I spoke with him at length after the PPI for my 355 and he is an excellent resource for all of us in south florida, factory trained, and has the Leonardo tester. He works on all Ferraris. If you are a Ferrari fanatic as I am you will understand his passion for our cars and his love for working on them. He is a pretty new shop, so I was happy to discover him here in our area. Its nice to have choices for service. From my experience these are great guys to deal with, so a shout out to both of them from my recent positive experience.

eyeman1234 likes this.
  12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    2bf360 likes this.
  13. Phil E.

Phil E. Rookie

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    Phil Echo
    I've finally reached the point where I'm able to take the Ferrari plunge. I started visiting dealers and searching on-line to find the car of my dreams. It didn't take long for frustration to set in. Time is limited and finding my perfect car was even more challenging. Fortunately a friend introduced me to Mike. With-in days, with no effort on my part, Mike found me a low miles 458 spyder with the color scheme and all the options I dreamed of. He brokered a very fair deal for both parties and took care of everything. The whole experience was more simple and amazing than I could have ever hoped for. Delivery day is only 3 days away and my excitement is tremendous. I can't thank Mike enough for his professionalism, skill and attention to detail. You've earned my utmost respect and strongest referral. THANK YOU!

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Phil, Iam so excited for you!!! I know how your feeling because i was YOU!!!!!
    every time you open the door and proceeed with the motion of setteling into your 458 you will experience the feeling of disbelief !! but its true your dream has now become a reality .
    Love you my brother / THE SOUND-THE SOUND-THE SOUND
    M

15. chakebake

chakebake Rookie

Dec 22, 2015
    Burlingame CA
    Full Name:
    Chris Baker
    I just got my 03 360 3 peddal thanks to Mike. This is my second Ferrari that I have owned. Mike made the process extremely easy brining me cars that are not relatively available. I really do not have the time to do all the duedeligenoe I feel is needed when getting Ferrari. This is where Mike excels. He looked into the service history and knew the shops personally where work was do. I can't recommend him enough.

whatheheck, 19633500GT and eyeman1234 like this.
  16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  17. Baiao

Baiao Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    DALLAS,TX
    Full Name:
    GEORGE IRIZARRY
    I am a new member here and the hunt for my first FERRARI began 2 months ago. From local wholesalers to dealers.. it has been very frustrating and exhausting .
    Getting to know the Ferrari brand was the first item on my list. The words" be very cautious about owning an Italian car, you will need a full time mechanic" kept
    echoing in my ear. Do I have the $6000 to replace the clutch , or a $5000 cost to replace a cracked windshield. "You can not drive it as a daily driver" was also
    another negative. The fear was already settling in and the thoughts of ownership evaporating.
    After reading the stories on this thread , I plan to call Mike next week.

anunakki likes this.
  18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Baiao!! and welcome to the INSANITY!! look forward to working with you.
    Mike :)

Baiao likes this.
  19. Baiao

Baiao Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    DALLAS,TX
    Full Name:
    GEORGE IRIZARRY
    I saw a video this morning Jays garage .. It’s the history of the modern supercar all on one track
    I only want one in my budget .. the F430

20. Phil E.

Phil E. Rookie

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    Phil Echo
    Amazingly enough, the help I received from Mike didn't end when I took delivery on my car. He has continued to be just a phone call away every time I have a question or need a reference (like a detail service or mechanic etc.). I needed an answer to a question and Mike immediately patched me into a 3-way call with a Ferrari mechanic who explained everything to me. It's like I have a guardian angel looking over my shoulder. THIS CAR IS AWESOME!

Baiao and whatheheck like this.
  21. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks Phil it's the only way I do business :)

22. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Yes, Mike is an awesome guy.

Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    THANKS DAN!! :)

whatheheck likes this.
  24. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Guardian Angel?
    Yes,
    Michaelangelo Craig!

25. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    IMO anyone with a good paying job can afford a Ferrari.
    Buy the right one (fully depreciated) in good condition (serviced) and its FREE !
    Yes folks read that as FREE !
    Buy the right car..enjoy it reasonably..and sell it for what you bought it for.
    That's my definition of free.

I've personally done this time after time.
    My fellow workers used to deride me as having a "Champagne taste.. beer budget".
    This by the guys that bought new pickups every three years and didn't have a pot to piss in because of depreciation and interest.