Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    Hey Dan!

Mike is clearly on it. You're totally in good hands.

I'm just stuck in that period between buying the car and delivery. Everybody has been awesome but now I just want to drive it!

I know Mikes working on getting it here fast (and he's proving it)! But I'm so excited I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. I won't be able to sleep for a week!

Also, you're on my side of the country. If you want to join up for a ride in the future, reach out,

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Dave and thank you Dan for your kind words , again it is truly my pleasure to be part of your dreams . The intimate stories of your Ferrari journey that are shared with me from each and everyone of you are so very special and heartfelt I am so blessed to be a part of that .

I promise you I wake up every single day and absolutely love! what I do 😎
    Mike 🏁

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone !! For all of you who are deciding to pull the trigger and become first time FERRARI owners! (Yipeeee & congratulations 🎉🎉) Or any of you FERRARI veterans that are looking to add another model to your collection . I have a fantastic relationship with a great company that I've worked with many times in the past called Woodside Credit!! out of California . They really have some sweet financing 💰💰💰💰 options geared very much so towards the classic Ferrari buyer . I will personally help assist you with an introduction and try as best I can to make the purchase process smooth as glass .

Feel free to give me a call I am always here to talk about Ferraris.
    I truly wake up every day and absolutely love what I do.
    Mike🏁

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #129 Yellow Compass, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi guys give me a call and say hi !!!! whether you're thinking of pulling the trigger for the first time or you are a true Ferrari veteran I am here to help you , I will go to the ends of the earth to find the FERRARI of your dreams . When you buy from me you buy with confidence you get a beautiful car for the right price that comes to you fully sorted so your experience is stress-free & you can focus on your joy of ownership as all my clients have. I want to remind all of you that I have a beautiful Ferrari service facility physically attached to my building called ( J Scuderia Ferrari Service) it is owned and operated by Alfonso Joseph the former Shop foreman &Ferrari Master tech at Ferrari of Central New Jersey . This is how we are able to make your driving experience the most enjoyable .
    Give Me a call today let me help you .

Mike 🏁
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #130 Yellow Compass, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi guys I just wanted to repost this one more time because I truly believe in these words .
    I hope everyone is having a happy healthy wonderful summer 😍
    Mike 🏁

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone , go ahead & pull that Ferrari purchase trigger with confidence, when you are buying a Ferrari from YELLOW COMPASS GROUP you personally get me!!!! and you get a car that has been thoroughly vetted mechanically !! with no skimping on the Ferrari family Service recipe . So whether you're sitting on the sidelines dreaming about buying that first Ferrari that you always wanted or you're a seasoned Ferrari veteran know that I will personally walk you through that acquisition ( MINE-FIELD) to make sure your experience will only be a pleasurable one 😍.
    I have never had an unhappy customer and that's because I care.
    I wake up every day and love what I do.

Mike 😎

8. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    Just took delivery of my TDF Blue 430 from Mike on Monday!

This man is honest, reliable, and straightforward. I look forward to buying from him again.

9. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Congrats, and I agree!

Dan

10. nskyline34

nskyline34 Rookie

Jan 3, 2013
    Do you come across any V12 cars, or only the V8 cars? (Wanting a 599)

11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Yes i have V12s & 599s give me a call
    Mike :)

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Dan I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my thread 🙏🏻
    I have a true passion for helping people find the Ferrari of their dreams 😍 I so love what I do .
    Mike 🏁

13. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    You're an outstanding individual with a true passion & love for what you do.
    And you truly care about helping people and doing a great job at it.

I will always recommend you highly to all my friends and family looking for a car.

All the best to you Mike.

Dan

14. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    And about time I give a shout out to Mike, who's been working tirelessly trying to find me a car (really, he's on east cost time, I'm on west and I get messages early in the morning and he responds to messages I send late at night - the man must not sleep). And I must be his worst customer. He's found some amazing cars and I just can't seem to pull the trigger. It must be true that he loves what he does - otherwise he would have given up on me a long time ago. Thank you Mike!

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hey brother thank you for such kind words, I only have 2 speeds when It comes to helping people find the FERRARI of there dreams!! ( OFF & ON) LOL! everybody gets all of me !!
    Like I told you as I have told everyone when you work with me you need only two ingredients to make this work obviously you need the money but more importantly you need to have patience so I can make your dream become a reality .

I love you all 😎🏁
    Mike

16. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Mike, you are an amazing man.

We sincerely appreciate everything that you do!

All the best to you always Sir.

Dan Loyola

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Many Thanks Dan :)

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone !! It's been a fantastic month of many more first time FERRARI buyers🎉🎉🎉🎉 combined with Ferrari veterans looking for their second and third cars . I can tell you that each and everyone of the conversations I have had are memorable and wonderful !!!
    I cannot stress enough the level of passion that I feel for this wonderful brand we call Ferrari.
    Call me ! Iam here for each and every one of you to help walk you through the mine field of
    Acquisition .
    Warm Regards
    Mike 🏁

19. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
  20. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Awesome video! Thanks for sharing Mike!

Dan

transporter3 likes this.
  21. NJRay

NJRay Karting

Feb 20, 2014
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Thanks Mike for all your help on my latest aquision. You presented the car exactly as it was and you know that I am very particular with condition and quality. No time wasted deal made in 2 hours...Everything was there just as described and I am very pleased. See u soon!!!!

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Ray , i eat sleep and breath Ferraris!!
    Truly my pleasure putting the smile on your face. I treat each client as if i was the client.
    Many happy miles of driving!! Love you brother

Mike :)

23. nickmb

nickmb Karting

Dec 11, 2013
    Austin,TX/SoCal
    Full Name:
    Nico
    Great thread,

Loving these stories

Keep it up Mike

24. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you Nico!! Again your kind words are very appreciated .
    Mike 🏁

25. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone ! You're drinking a cup of coffee this morning reading this saying to yourself I think I want to become a Ferrari owner, let me say this to you ( don't want, BE!!!!!) 😍😍😍
    BECOME that new FERRARI OWNER!! Let me do what I do best which is helping you acquire your dream !! The passion for this brand lives in my heart . First time buyer or Ferrari veteran
    I am here for all of you and will not stop till I find what you're looking for .
    In case you haven't watched this beautiful video yet please take 4 minutes this morning and watch , it will explain how we all feel .

I wake up every day and truly love what I do
    Mike🏁

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MKIwhPnfE2cTRfbHJDM2tHUGM/view?usp=drive_web