Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Mike is the MAN... I can't stress that enough....

Now a word of warning... he is a Jersey boy... people get off put by his enthusiasm and the east coast vibe... but one thing peeps... he cares more about you seeing your dream than his bottom line...

He is a absolute F car enthusiast... amazing.. and he wants to see your dream come true.... he told me about a car he had, but I wanted something different... he still worked and found me mine...

I ran a garbage company in Jersey before moving back to Cali... this guy is the real deal guys... he can help...

I can't recommend a guy more... he helps.. he finds.. he makes dreams come true... as a guy with a limited budget... he found me my dream.... can't wait to go back to Jersey and buy him a beer... Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
  3. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
  4. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Paul! it was an absolute pleasure doing a deal with you 😍🙏🏻
    I miss our 1 AM phone calls discussing everything about the 430!! I crack up literally every time I think about my wife asking me who the hell I was talking to? and I kept saying Jake from State Farm LOL!!
    All the best to you brother welcome to the dream now go chase that pavement 🏁
    Mike

5. mixxalot@yahoo.com

[email protected] Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2006
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    Nice. I was looking at Lambos and drove them then finally drove a few Ferraris from 360 to California to recently F430. Wow! Love the car.

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi JD!! Give me a call over the weekend I would love to work with you 😎 I have some great cars to discuss with you .
    Mike 🏁

7. Homeboz

Homeboz Karting

Jan 20, 2017
    #107 Homeboz, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Finally...Thanks to Mike, I'm no longer sitting on the sidelines. Buying a Ferrari was one of my goals for 2017. I joined Fchat and started my search. I wanted a Ferrari that reminded me of yesteryear when I first fell in love with these cars -- red/tan, gated and targa top (308/328, 348, 355).

Finally...For my first Fcar (hopefully, not my last), I decided on the understated elegance of the 355GTS. Fonz at J. Scuderia Automotive did a comprehensive PPI, and I financed it through Woodside Credit (thanks Caitlan) -- fairly smooth process. Yellow Compass helped facilitate everything.

Finally...I've joined the ranks of Ferrari owners like so many on Fchat. Prior to responding to one of Mike's ads, buying my first Ferrari seemed like a daunting process. I just didn't know what I didn't know. Mike's enthusiasm, responsiveness and non-pompous attitude kept me engaged and driving towards the goal.

For those of you still on the sidelines, please give Mike at Yellow Compass a call and FINALLY start driving the car of your dreams!!

I know this sounds like a commercial, but what do you expect? They just delivered my Ferrari, and I'm pretty giddy with excitement right now.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Congrats!! Nothing like your 1st Ferrari............and 2nd.....and 3rd.....

9. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Very nice, congratulations.

Mike's trying to help me realize my dream too. Hope to be an owner this month.

10. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Congrats! Great combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. PitDoggie

PitDoggie Karting

Jun 21, 2014
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Full Name:
    Paul Williams
    Awesome car man....

12. Homeboz

Homeboz Karting

Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah! Keep'em coming!!😃😃

13. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Paul thank you so much for the kind words 😍 I cannot express how much it thrills me that together we were able to turn your dream into A reality 😎🏁

14. iericks

iericks Rookie

Jan 19, 2011
    Elk Grove
    Although I did not end up getting a Ferrari, I would like to say thank you to Mike for putting up with my waffling ass. I spoke with Mike on the phone and through texts for a few weeks and i can honestly say, he will do everything he can to get you the car that you want at your budget. I love how downright passionate he is about all cars and trucks and when i make my way back east, i will track you down Mike and share a cold one with you.

In the end, i turned into a chicken **** and wanted something with a warranty. I kinda got a ferrari. I ended up with a Maserati GT Sport. It has the F136 ferrai engine so i got a "Maserari." When i told Mike, he was very sincere in his congratulations. I will play with this car for a few years till the warranty is up and then Mike will get me my real Ferrari.

Mike, thank you so much. We will connect again.

Erick from Sacramento.

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you for your kind words Erick!! It's never a waste of time talking about Ferrari's !
    ( it's never the destination it's always the journey ) i'm happy that you ended up with something that made you happy 😎🙏🏻
    Enjoy many wonderful miles of driving look forward to meeting you in the future !
    Mike🏁

iericks likes this.
  16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone!! I am receiving so many wonderful calls every day and loving it 😍😍😍😍
    I just want to share with all of you something that I truly believe in .
    I have always felt that the Ferrari brand is very much like all of us who love ice cream !!
    Simply put Ferrari equals the ice cream & The model equals the flavor. So whether you're a first-time Ferrari buyer or a Ferrari veteran it doesn't matter if I like CHOCOLATE and you like STRAWBERRY if I like a 355 and you like a 458 the point is at the end of the day we all love this very special ice cream dream .

I truly wake up every day and love what I do.
    Mike 🏁

17. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I am telling you
    F Chat needs to install " like buttons " on each thread.

18. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I agree.

And if you do a search I recommended a Like Button be added about 3 years ago now and most people on the Off Topic section pretty much killed me.......They all thought it was a ridiculous and stupid idea....

I thought it's a nice way to show a quick appreciation to someone for helping out a member in need.

Dan

19. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    A "thanks" button is fine but not a "groan" button. If you disagree enough to go groan someone you should at least take the floor and tell them why you disagree.

20. ReyF

ReyF Karting

Jan 10, 2017
    this http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/cars/554529-1999-550-a.html

repost: I personally went to see this car, the records were extensive, the condition was excellent and everything was as described. My curiosities lead me to inquire. I'm not a modern Ferrari guy, I have always been a classic Porsche(with a love for older Ferrari's that are too far for my reach) guy but the 550 has always appealed to me. The color combination was stunning in person and though the wheels were probably not original(don't really like the stockers anyway) to the car they are Ferrari wheels with the right part numbers.

Price? well it may not have been the deal of the century but the service records can support the selling price.

Seller? what can I say, definitely not your typical exotic/used car salesman. Mike was a true gentleman who put this cynical person in me at ease. His approach is very unique,honest and refreshing. I would advise anyone looking for a Ferrari whether it's on his site or not, to reach out to him and give him the opportunity to show you a different way an automotive positive transaction can happen without going home and feeling the need to cleanse yourself..lol

The car passed the ppi(performed by Alfonso@ JScuderia..very knowledgeable and transparent) with excellent compression.

Yes, I did purchase the car. My first Ferrari...12cyl's...way to dive in;-)..hopefully the experience will be a pleasant one with many good memories.

Thank you Mike and Alfonso...

21. Hobacks427

Hobacks427 Karting

Nov 2, 2014
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I know this sounds like a commercial, but what do you expect? They just delivered my Ferrari, and I'm pretty giddy with excitement right now.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, nothing like getting in the game, and doing it through Mike. Great looking car (love the 355 lines) enjoy it in good health.

22. ReyF

ReyF Karting

Jan 10, 2017
    Thank you and you as well

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Ray i'm so happy that I was he able to make your Ferrari dream come true 🏁
    Mike

24. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    Hey guys,

I just want to share my experience with Mike at Yellow Compass

To start, I'm a hardcore gear head. I've worked in body shops, and restored vintage cars since I was about 15. I've always dreamed of a Ferrari, but never think that I'd make the cash to do so.

A few years later, I was in medical school, then residency, and would frequent the forums here, as well as the Aston and lotus forums to motivate me to complete the difficult and demanding training I needed to start really seeing patients.

Finally, a couple years after becoming a board certified MD, the idea of going exotic is finally coming close to fruition

I finally joined the various message board and began to do some research on what I could afford, and what I really desired.

After looking around, I decided that the F430 was right for me. It's fast, sounds great, and doesn't have the scare maintenance of some cars.

I've found multiple local cars, out were OK, none really did it for me.

After looking on the boards, I reached out to Mike at Yellow Compass. He's been a stand up guy, and didn't bull**** me on anything.

Knowing the car, the color, and the location, I decided to check it out. Going out there, Mike has been awesome. He picked us up from the airport in New Jersey, took us to an awesome breakfast, and then brought us to his shop where he didn't just offer to drive the car I wanted, but anything he had sitting there.

We had fun, we chatted, our wife made friends. This man turned a purchase into a relationship.

Afterwards, he insisted on getting me a great glass of iced tea and some legit bagels to bring home, even while he drove me back to my hotel in manhattan.

Soon after, I had fallen in love and we decided to buy the car. Mike assisted with finding financing and arranging for the cars transport home (as well as insisting that he give us some cool goodies).

From the time I have come home, across the country, to finializing everythinng, Mike has done everything to assure this is a smooth process, and that I am happy with the transaction.

He's called me multple times to make sure he is suiting my every need. More than any other seller I've worked with.

Mikes your guy, especially for your first Ferrari, and he's got me hooked on these cars.

25. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    @Dseig001:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your story.

And thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with Mike.

Me too, I spoke with Mike on the phone about my next car F430 Spider wish list and he is indeed one outstanding guy that is sincere and is willing to go the extra mile to please his customers and make their dreams come true.

Enjoy!

Dan