91 348 tb red on black 39k km | Page 2 | FerrariChat

91 348 tb red on black 39k km

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by zman, Sep 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    WOW! we had really nice weather last week but back to Mr. Frost but not too long.
    Hope to see your TB out soon...

2. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    I can see where the amounts would add up fast, on top of the purchase price of the car, my city & state sales tax is nearly 8% , so adding on the 2.5 duty fee, for 10.5 of the price of the car, and the numbers start adding up. A friend bought a Miura out of Canada, had the seller meet him at the border. The seller drove it over to the American side, got paid, and walked back across the border, where a friend was waiting to take him back home. The man that bought the Miura, loaded it into his trailer, and headed home. Wonder, if a exotic dealer in Canada is sending several cars on a transporter, to America, to a auction, what paperwork they would be required to have at the border, to avoid any duty fees?

3. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    The tax up here is much more expensive than your state of 8%..it's 13% up here. A 5% difference.
    Still at 10.5% it's way cheaper than 13% and maybe you could work something out.
    I would buy it but already into something else.
    Hopefully someone will snag this up for the upcoming season. If still for sale by end of year I may snag it myself. Always liked the CAD spec's cars as they don't have the automatic seat belts. GLWS

4. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
  5. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I am back as had to deal with issues and my car is currently back on the market for sale.
    Serious inquires as want to make sure its sold before winter storage

6. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I have received a few low ball offers.
    Gentleman if anyone is looking for and excellent 348tb red with black interior and no mouse Track seat belts like the US counterpart and 25k miles.......then this is it.
    Looking for serious offers

7. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    Too bad. Wish I could I would swoop this one up. It's a really excellent car. GLWS cheers

8. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I need the car sold asap so best serious offer will take this.