812 order status on My Ferrari.com | Page 3 | FerrariChat

812 order status on My Ferrari.com

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Red Sled, Apr 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    My dealer confirmed my 812 will be a Sept 2017 build along with the dealer demo car. My car showed up on Ferrari.com about a little over a month ago

2. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Amazed re US market observation, good luck getting an 812 pre 2020 in UK unless a very very good client.

3. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    I find that hard to believe, if so, then there's an arb to play by xporting to EU as There is a massive short-medium term availability

4. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    UK price list is out now.

5. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks for that....CH one NOT out yet....lol x 812

6. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013

When does your arrive ?????

7. irvinest

irvinest Karting

Sep 13, 2014
    UK
    #57 irvinest, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Capstown2k I have just been told an Oct 2018 U.K. delivery for my 812, ordered August 2016, but I have bought 4 cars from this dealer in the last 3 years inc the 812.
    Hopefully any kinks on the car will be ironed out by then. Can't wait to get cracking on the spec.
    Nothing has been reflected on modis though.

8. mytoys

mytoys Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2015
    CA
    Full Name:
    mytoys
    Mine showed up at the beginning of June and was told it should be a September 17' build and hope to see it Q1 2018

9. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Mine showed up ( order date April 2017 ) with correct exterior color but without all my options .
    I'm not sure if the Client website reflects the actual status on factory internal Modis

10. mytoys

mytoys Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2015
    CA
    Full Name:
    mytoys
    Mine has the correct colors and options now after I spec'ed it out at the dealership. It didn't prior to my visit to the configurator. I think once the dealership puts your order in, it will show the details on Myferrari.com.

11. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks for the info!

I think my dealer is still waiting to clarify my request for Homelink and Heat insulating front windscreen, and power tilting steering wheel to name a few.

Anyone know the USA MSRP?

12. garage5

garage5 Rookie

Apr 5, 2014
    So I guess I am getting led on by my dealership. I had a feeling it was happening but now I know. They promised me an early allocation months ago. Then again this week but had the audacity to tell me the don't have any allocations yet.

I asked if they didn't have any open allocations, they stated "no they haven't gotten their first allocation yet"

Even though my car has been spec'd and my deposit has been made. They have given ZERO proof or info.

13. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    Same thing happened to me here in the UK. I pays the deposit and then nothing. It was only after reading this thread 3 months later, I realised the order didn't shop up on myferrari.com. So I call up, and guess what, no order, no allocation (yet). What BS!

What I do know is that some clients from my dealership have gotten orders/allocations in the MODIS system. Fair enough that they are higher priority clients, but my dealer was misleading/non-transparent in the extreme.

14. retired

retired Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2004
    The USA cars have been delayed. Nothing has been released. No prices, no build slots
    Nothing. Reason for delay. No one knows.

15. Jelial

Jelial Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2017
    My dealer in italy told me that most probably they will tell me about my allocation next month in september....probably delivery in march 2018 if I'm lucky otherwise just beginning of the summer.
    They already have my deposit and final spec should be finalized in november, that's what they told me.

16. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    I've had my 812 spec on Ferrari.com since May. My US dealer has told me I have September 17 build but Modi's still shows 10g not 10 red yet. Another dealer in Canada also told me they also have a Sept build 812. There may be a slight delay but I've heard nothing about a delay from either dealer. We'll see when the factory opens in a couple of weeks.

17. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    Reviving this thread to see if anyone has a better idea of waiting times.
    My 812 shows up on My Ferrari but I have no idea how long I will have to wait for UK delivery.
    What are others being told ?

18. clockem

clockem Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Gary
    In the US still no allocations, prices, option list etc....

19. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    The only thing I have heard from the UK dealer is that first handful of deliveries will be in Summer 2018, and then a higher rate expected after the August factory holidays. As for allocations, the top tier clients already have them, but the rest of us will have to wait until the winter. He did encourage me to do the atelier spec before then, so fingers crossed.

Is this the normal speed of ramp up or does it sound slow for a car launched in March 2017?

20. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Best precedent is GTC which was on a very similar path and calendar. UK saw very little till Q2 then H2 really taking off.

My guess is for a fiddly spec even a great UK client may miss August holiday 2018. Best bet before for early is avoid fancy paint and extra camp.

21. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Which dealer Barry ?

22. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    My dealer is one of the 3 largest in America and is being allocated one a month and has over 50 orders from previous buyers before displaying the car live. Unless you are a great customer you could have a long wait.

23. clockem

clockem Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Gary
    NeilF8888, has your dealer given you the option list and pricing for the car? Curious. Thanks.

24. junc

junc Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 2, 2007
    Chicago/Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Jun
    Im hearing similar numbers to NeilF8888 with my dealer. There is no option list as of yet and all Ive heard is that it will be similar to the F12 with slight increases. However this happens with every new model. I think Ive ordered a lot of the cars without knowing pricing initially.

25. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    One of the smaller dealers in Southern England. To be fair, since I pushed them, they have been a fair bit more transparent.