812 order status on My Ferrari.com | Page 2 | FerrariChat

812 order status on My Ferrari.com

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Red Sled, Apr 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. heidy3

heidy3 Rookie

Apr 20, 2017
    There was no way to negotiate the price. In Europ it is important to know the price excluding all kind of taxes. In the netherlands the vat is 21 %, furthermore there is some sort of tax for emission. In Germany we have 19 % VAT and nothing on top of it.
    My F12 would be appoximately 80000 Euros more expensiv to get on the road in the Netherlands than in Germany. Quite a few Dutch people have their cars registered in Germany.
    The Netherlands used to be much less expensive to live in than Germany, but that has turned around to a great extend.
    Since Switzerland is not in the EU its not that simple to register a car from the other side of the boader. There is the VAT , import taxes and a few other nicks when trying to register.

2. Maximus1973

Maximus1973 Formula 3

Oct 29, 2016
    In my country it's €383,000!
    Nett price of the 812 is aprox 12K more then the F12.

3. Red Sled

Red Sled Formula Junior

Odd, given that customer production is due to start to in September. Having said that, in the UK, the dealers have taken deposits but, as far as I know, none have currently been loaded into MODIS, so officially the order doesn't exist yet.

4. heidy3

heidy3 Rookie

Apr 20, 2017
    My invoice for the F12 in November 2014: Euro 218500 excluding VAT. This is without options

5. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks for this detailed info. The price increase from the F12 to the 812 seems to range from 12k to 18k Euro. (I hope a strong dollar will be reflected in USA pricing of the 812)

Congrats to both of you! Future 812 owners!

6. heidy3

heidy3 Rookie

Apr 20, 2017
    Checked MYFERRARI just now. My order is shown in MODIS.
    I guess its to early to count the days

7. BaronM69

BaronM69 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2005
    Washington DC / FR
    I heard that first Euro delivery for 812 would be around Jan 2018, while first allocations for US should come in Dec.

First Gtc4Lusso's arrived in the US a good 6 months after first deliveries in Europe

> What did you guys hear and when do you think the first 812s will be delivered in US?
    > Year 1 of F12, there was apparently a long delay between the announced first F12 delivery in US and the actual arrival of the first batch of cars.
    Someone remembers how long?

8. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    I just called my dealer who said he can't load it yet in the system. Guess I am not getting one of those early cars then... :(

9. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
  10. Griffon83

Griffon83 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2016
    Greece
    Full Name:
    Nassos
    Yes, the VAT rate in Spain is 21%, including the 7 year maintenance and 3 year guarantee.
    A brand new F12 costs ca. 325,000 Euros.
    Otherwise it would have been close to 400,000 Euro with VAT.

11. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Mine is on there but it configured as I am so f'ing confused as to what I am going to do with Re to spec..... [​IMG]

12. Songbl

Songbl Rookie

Dec 11, 2015
    This is my first post here.
    And this is going to be my first Ferrari.

I placed an order on mid March, and the dealer told me the delivery will be later 2018 or earlier 2019.

I were also told that there are 18(or 19) slots allocated in New Zealand, and I was the 16th.
    Also there are about 25 allocated in Australia, all are sold at that time.
    Not sure if they are true or not.

13. heidy3

heidy3 Rookie

Apr 20, 2017
    Well yesterday I had the pleasure to see the new 812 in real. Unfortunately the dealer was not allowed to start the car.
    First of all in real the car looks much better than on pictures.
    Front and rear end defenitly look more aggresive but not vulgar. Not as aggresive as a Lambo
    (IMO asking for attention)
    Most of all the rear end is on the real car much more atractive then on pictures. The horizontal line on the boot were it looks like a sharp edge is rounded like on the 599.
    The interior has just changed a little. I guess more or less due to the demand on the variety of markets.
    The steering wheel again has changed quite a bit. The air bag is much smaller in the center. Now the indicator switches work bidirectional. Therfore they extend to the rear of the wheel. for me definetely no improvment.
    The fake aluminum on the wheel looks more than cheap. Carbon ist an absolut must have.
    The surrounding of the Manetino looks like out of a comic book.
    The opening on the rear quarterpanels look really sharp, not overdone, to me just right.
    Unfortunately pictures taken are of poor quality since the were checking the lightsystem for the night´s official presentation.
    A guy order that day a car and was told delivery will be 2021 (two thousend twenty one ). That is for the netherlands.
    In August they expect a demonstrator so that I can take a test drive

14. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    #39 Melvok, May 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Seen this one in Monaco ...

In the factory last week, we got the impression that the 812Superfast is not ready for production at all ...

Lots of little gremlins to be solved; they were actually glueing the rear bumper on one of them ...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    According to the Ferrari people for Asia/Pacific, the entire 5 year production run for the 812 is sold out. So being a first time buyer, you're fortunate to get one, and, a relatively early one at that. You'd probably have no chance in the USA or many parts of Europe.

16. gef3rd

gef3rd Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 21, 2009
    Palos Verdes Estates
    Full Name:
    George
    My 812 showed up on myferrari a couple of weeks ago. I was checking on something else and noticed it. Not sure when it originally showed up.

17. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Mine has to and shows the date of May 15 as being purchased if I remember correctly.

18. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    Mine has shown up since March 23

19. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    However even though I have specced the car, I am told the spec is changeable until September...This means no car before the end of the year / start 2018

20. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    April 3rd is what shows up on mine......i have not at all finalised spec

21. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    Mine has shown for a little while too. May 2nd order, car appears vanilla on myferrari.com (I'll do Atelier later in the year, when hopefully collecting Lusso from factory :) )

22. Shack

Shack F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Earth
    Mine showed up

but options are wrong (not complete)

23. patekswiss

patekswiss Formula 3

Mar 31, 2014
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Lorenzo
    Can't speak to the rest of the world, but there will be plenty of 812s to buy in the US

24. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    Mine still hasn't showed up. I asked the dealer who gave me a story about sequencing the orders into MODIS over time. Sounds like they took my deposit but actually don't have a slot/want to to give me a slot to load the order. Any others had similar experiences?

25. capetown2k

capetown2k Rookie

Jun 6, 2017
    cheshire uk
    being quoted del march 2020 based uk
    just bought f12 last week, is there any way to get a 812 any quicker ?

TIA