599 key programming | FerrariChat

599 key programming

Discussion in '612/599' started by Harvard, Apr 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Harvard

Harvard Rookie

Apr 2, 2017
    Has anyone programmed a new key for the 599 and willing to share the proper steps?
    Thank you

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Take it to your nearest Ferrari dealer. When they program the system to accept the new key, they will have to clear the Alarm ECU memory and then program the system to accept all the keys you have, including the new one (up to 7). There is no way to do that yourself, as far as I know.

3. Harvard

Harvard Rookie

Apr 2, 2017
    Thanks you, I was afraid of this. The nearest dealer is 4.5 hours away. Oh well...will be a nice trip

4. Jkay

Jkay Karting

Jan 9, 2017
    Long trip to the dealer. Should be an hour or so labour once you get there. Thats what I was charged around a week ago to program a new key from the factory

5. jorge da cruz

jorge da cruz Karting

Sep 4, 2015
    Luanda Angola
    Full Name:
    Jorge Da Cruz
  6. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    There is a diagnostic program that was discussed elsewhere on the forum that several guys picked up that includes the program feature. I plugged the software into my 612 and it looks to be able to read it and it brings up the key re-programing. I'm going to purchase a key blank and see if I can program it. Hopefully it doesn't screw it all up.