550 / 575 luggage bags | FerrariChat

550 / 575 luggage bags

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Martin Alerstam, Oct 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Martin Alerstam

Sep 29, 2017
    Full Name:
    martin alerstam

I have decided to sell my very very rare original 550 Maranello luggage set. (Will fit 575 aswell) It is complete with all six bags (two large travel suitcases for cloths laying on top of each other in the trunk, the two small bags one beauty bag and one shoe bag in each corner of the trunk and two medium bags to put on the shelf behind the seats. These two also fit next to each other standing in the trunk aswell.)

The bags are std. beige color with no or minimal ware. I have never used the bags.
    The bags are in a really really 99% like new condition. As good as you can expect them to be for their age

Best offers, pm
    email : [email protected] Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. burgerman

burgerman Rookie

Feb 8, 2007
    Pebble Beach,Ca
    Full Name:
    Landon Hofman
    Hi Martin,
    I would like to purchase your luggage. My offer is $5,000.00.
    Burgerman
    Landon Hofman
    PO Box 355
    Pebble Beach, Ca 93953

3. burgerman

burgerman Rookie

Feb 8, 2007
    Pebble Beach,Ca
    Full Name:
    Landon Hofman

4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    Those are lovely. I already have a (black) set for mine, so shan't be bidding, but good luck!

5. RKZ841

RKZ841 Karting

Apr 22, 2015
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jonas E
    Hi Martin, I believe that this set origin from my car. It was specified with luggage when new but not included when I bought the car from you. I didn't know at the time that you had them. Anyway, after a long search I found another set but the original would have been even nicer... ;)