456GT with NF2s (finally) | FerrariChat

456GT with NF2s (finally)

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by cls, Sep 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    After a year of work, it's all back together. 1995 456GT, new leather, new carpets including factory correct floor mats and fasteners, completely rebuilt suspension with Delta Vee shocks, SRI hoses, new brakes, new Alpine stereo with my own adapter so it fits in the factory slot, radiator resealed, lots of odds and ends and fixes like windows...

I just had a 3 day paint correction done with Feynlab self healing ceramic coating, light ceramic tint all around to protect the leather, and last but not least, newly refinished NF2s treated with C Quartz ceramic, on Hill spacers running MPSS tires.

The car is a beast, driving better than it did in '95. If you haven't rebuilt your suspension from ground up, you're missing out. Better pictures to follow when I get my Fabio exhaust.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. au-yt

au-yt F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 13, 2006
    Burradoo... Actually
    Full Name:
    Graeme
    Looks fantastic , as said by many, FN2s should be standard on a 456

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Looks great.

4. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Very interesting project! I had original wheels on my 456 and always thoughtthey were too small. One inch extra in wheel diametre makes a good bit of difference in steering feel and precition. I wish the 550 had 19 instead of 18 inch rims too. My M3 E-46 has 19 inch rims from the factory and that thing is incredibly precise at very high speed. Better than the 550... your car looks a lot newer now. Will be interesting to hear the car with the new exhaust!!!! Please make a before/after videeo.