Wanted - 360/430 Challenge | FerrariChat

Wanted 360/430 Challenge

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by gbutler, Oct 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    any individuals out there looking to sell? I would like to find a car within the next few weeks. I am aware of the cars available at the usual suspects, such as Universal and Ansa Motorsports in Miami.

Glenn

2. Sicilian1

Sicilian1 Karting

Oct 7, 2013
    Bethesda,MD
    HI Glenn

I have a 2006 430 Challenge. PM me and we can discuss.

Michael

3. BBGT

BBGT Rookie

Feb 15, 2009
    I have a 2004 black/black 360 Challenge Stradale with 2400 miles if interested. Excellent condition.

4. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I am not looking for a CS ---- in fact, I have a deposit on a 360 Challenge that I went to look at this weekend. So thanks everyone for all the leads!

5. 168glhs1986

168glhs1986 Rookie

Feb 16, 2016
  6. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Your car looks like something I would certainly have been interested in, but I just bought a 360 Challenge this past weekend. Pictures will be coming shortly!

168glhs1986 likes this.
  7. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    Wow! That looks like it just came off the show room.

8. 168glhs1986

168glhs1986 Rookie

Feb 16, 2016
    Thank you Ferrame. It's a very clean and original car.

9. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    My new purchase, in the end I decided to go with a relatively unmodified challenge car (stock except for front spoiler, wing and exhaust). Many of the cars that I saw were continually developed to remain competitive in new series, such as CCR and Modena Cup. Higher compression pistons, custom ECU engine mapping, highly developed suspension, etc made me question ease of maintaining and supporting the car, not to mention reduced engine life over the challenge cars as delivered new from the factory. And the best part is my car has a fresh factory challenge crate motor installed with only a handful of track days on the engine. If anyone has any history on my car (SN 126903) I would much appreciate pictures and other info. My understanding is it was originally delivered to Ferrari of Quebec and was yellow and may have worn the number 24 in the original Challenge series. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. 168glhs1986

168glhs1986 Rookie

Feb 16, 2016

local car to me. Didn't even know she was for sale. nice pickup

11. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I didn't know either until he responded to this thread! This is one instance where Ferrarichat really helped out!

12. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Seller here. The sale happened quickly. I was prepping the car to sell it and was going out of town for a couple weeks so dropped it off at Rosso Service for belt service, F1 flush, a few more minor things, and a full documented inspection so it could help as a PPI for a buyer. Picked it up when home, saw Glenn's add in the Challenger car section, made a couple calls, he came to look at it with his mechanic, and done. Fun car, sad to see it go.
    Now I'm looking for something...

168glhs1986 likes this.