2015 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante Carbon Edition | FerrariChat

2015 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante Carbon Edition

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Stratus White / Obsidian Black
    • Very rare Carbon Edition
    • $330K MSRP in 2015
    • 5.9 liter V12 engine producing 565 horsepower
    • Factory warranty still applies
    • In virtually as-new condition
    I am very privileged to offer this 2015 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante Carbon Edition. Aston Martins are some of the most beautiful cars on the road, and this is no exception. And, not only is this a Vanquish, with the 5.9 liter V12 engine producing 565 horsepower, and a Volante, meaning that the top goes down, it is the very rare and extremely desirable Carbon Edition, a special edition of the Vanquish with minimal adornment but maximum use of carbon fiber.

This Vanquish Volante is in virtually as-new condition, with only 13K miles, and the original factory warranty is still in effect. I have driven this car, and from the moment the glass key is inserted into the dash and pressed lightly, and that V12 engine starts up with a tremendous growl, you know that you are in for a treat, driving an extremely special car.

The original MSRP of this Vanquish Volante Carbon Edition was $330,101.00. Almost all available options on the normal Vanquish were part of the Carbon Edition package, and additional options such as ventilated seats, parcel shelf quilting, contrasting stitching on the steering wheel, and 10-spoke gloss black wheels were specified. The original window sticker is available showing these options, as well as all accessories that came with the car. And, finally, all maintenance is up to date, with the annual service performed in 2017.

I look forward to speaking with you further about this incredible Aston Martin. Please contact me at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

More pictures and information can be found on my website: http://www.mbrandonmotorcars.com/2015-aston-martin-vanquish-volante-carbon-edition-fgk02448

Price reduced to $194,900

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer likes this.
  2. boat3

boat3 Karting

Nov 29, 2015
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Larry
    Beautiful car Mike. Any idea how many of these Carbon Editions were built?

3. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    I really don't know. But I do know that they are very rare; when I was looking for comps, there wasn't another one available, and none had been sold for a very long time.

4. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Price reduced to $194,900!

5. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    beautiful car glws

6. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    One of my favorite listings right now, GLWS

7. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Beautiful car and an outstanding seller.

Robb

8. excellautogroup

excellautogroup Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2013
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Oleg Kouznetsov
    Gorgeous car. Loved our Carbon Black Black Vanquish! :)

GLWS

9. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
  10. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed