2015 458 Challenge | FerrariChat

2015 458 Challenge

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by TOOLFAN, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login 2015 458 Challenge Evo
    ZFF71NXX000209760

14,241 KM

The car has a custom wrap design (underneath the wrap the car is white). I have included pictures of the car with and without the wrap.

Currently running the Spec B Shocks, we used the car in the 2017 season. It is a strong car and has no issues. The fuel cell is up to date, and it has the updated seat as well.

It can be used in the Challenge series next season or as a track toy right now. It has a fresh service. The gearbox has been rebuilt. It has the original engine, no major accidents or frame damage. It took a minor bit of cosmetic damage to the front bumper which was replaced.

This car and other car I have on Ferrarichat can be bought as a package deal.

Extras:
    The car is coming with an XL Passenger seat and an extra set of wheels

Asking 178,000

Please call me or PM me with inquires
    530 262 1346

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login