Sold - 2012 458 Spider | FerrariChat

Sold 2012 458 Spider

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Rbwiii, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    #1 Rbwiii, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    For sale is my 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider. I have a 488 Spider on order.
    I purchased this CPO car from Ferrari of San Francisco in January of 2016 with 4,600 miles and I believe I'm the 3rd owner. This car has 6,800.00 miles with yearly documented service records I have it serviced at Ferrari of Los Angelas. Free maintenance service until May of 2019.

Original MSRP of $367,336.00 this is one of the highest MSRP's I have seen for a 2012 Spider.
    This car has $110,00.00 in additional options.

Main options include:
    AFS SYSTEM
    HEADLINER ALCANTARA UPOLSTERY
    DOOR ARMREST IN ALCANTERA
    RED BRAKE CALIPERS
    REAR DIFFUSER IN CARBON FIBRE
    CARBON FIBER UNDERWOOD COVER
    CARBON FIBRE DRIVERS ZONE+LEDS
    EXTERIOR SILL KICK IN CARBON
    CARBON FIBRE UPPER TUNNEL
    CRUISE CONTROL
    COLOURED SAFETY BELTS
    CARBON FIBRE DASHBOARD INSERTS
    DAYTONA STYLE SEATS
    OTHER OPTIONS $50,288.00 (which included)
    CARBON FIBRE REAR DIFFUSER
    CARBON FIBRE REAR PANEL
    And other stuff

I have added tastfull additions to the car which included Novitec springs and spacers. Blackend; Cavilleros front and back, Pinnan Farina emblems, deck lid Ferrari emblem and lug bolts. Custom floor mats with alcantera, leather and carbon fiber. Tinted windows, Fab speed carbon fiber exhaust outlet and a Forza exhaust bypass controller. The gold wheels are 20 inch Ferrari Alperta wheels. I have the original spring and sport exhaust outlets.

The paint on this car is spectacular. I maintain the finish with Titanim coat which allows easy maintenace with great results. The front clip, headlights, mirrors and rockers have new clear bra wrap installed. With the alcantera headline the interior always has the new car leather smell.

The car has never been tracked and has been driven respectfully. Since I have owned this car it has been all reliable without any issues.

Asking price is $230,000.00. Car is located in so there California
    If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks Ben
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. purexotic

purexotic Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 18, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Andrew J.
    Wow $370K MSRP!

3. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali