Pics of my 360 Spider... | FerrariChat

Pics of my 360 Spider...

Discussion in '360/430' started by Nexus-6, Jan 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nexus-6

Nexus-6 Rookie

Jun 20, 2005
    Texas
    Realized just last night that I've never posted pics of my black beauty so I finally got around to taking some decent ones this evening.

Enjoy! (I didn't want to shrink them too much to fit the upload limit for imbedded imaged so I've provided links below - original hug pics available if anyone wants em)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    love the color combo. you dont see that too much.

3. jamesw

jamesw Karting

Nov 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    James W
    Beautiful car!! James

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Awesome, love the wheels!

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I love the color combo as well! I would love the huge pictures.
    email is webbypssht at gmail.com, thanks!

6. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Nice choice.My 99 360 coupe had the same color combo.

7. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    glorious car...love it...first time i seen that color combo and it works amazingly...

8. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    What is the name of the color of the interior? (I know its red but what it is the name?)

9. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Stunning!!!!

10. Financialman

Financialman Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    San Jose CA
    Full Name:
    Dan Carpenter
    Very nice, excellent color combo.

11. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    yes what it be...

12. grantb

grantb Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Columbia SC
    Full Name:
    Danny Burnstein
    Gorgeous, stunning car, how about some pics of the interior?

13. F430SilverArrow

F430SilverArrow Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Robert Spiteri
    Almost ordered that color with my Silverstone F430 but was concerned that I might not like it long term in a coupe. Went with Beige and am pleased. However, your car looks great. Enjoy.

14. steve miller

steve miller Karting

Dec 30, 2005
    Parkland, Fl
    Full Name:
    Steve Miller
    Beautiful Combo!! Car is awesome. IMHO, the best color combo of them all!

15. Nexus-6

Nexus-6 Rookie

Jun 20, 2005
    Texas
    Thanks for the kind words guys - I love that combo myself and have it on 1 other car as well. It just works so well I think.

I'm not 100% what the color is called officially but I'll take a peek at the window sticker when I get home tonight.

Also, I'll post a few pics of the interior as well. In some light it appears to be a SUPER bright red and in other light, it's almost a matte autumn color...very nice though. I wasn't sure about the black inserts but I love 'em. Gives it the whole black widow spider feel even more so. ;)

16. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Is this the 2004 that was listed in Autoweek? I seemed to recall seeing the picture and thinking what a stunning color combination.

17. PrancingHorseFan

PrancingHorseFan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
    nice color combo

18. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    Steve you would by any chance have any pics of your 360...ive yet to see a fcar in grigio ingrid...??

19. Nexus-6

Nexus-6 Rookie

Jun 20, 2005
    Texas
    A few interior pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yup, the car is for sale for the right price and the right buyer but it's more of a "if the right deal comes along" kind of thing right now. I don't need to sell the car, and honestly I do have what I consider involving and pleasing drives in it, but it's not all of the time and it's all due to just one thing...

I like the car but I'm not 100% happy with the F1 system. I should have stuck with my gut instinct and waited for the right 6 speed to come along but this color combo was actually right at the top of the list as far as what I wanted so I took the F1 gamble...if it was a 6-speed it would be perfect.

That all said, I am learning to live with the F1 system a bit more and I'm not wishing it was a 6 speed everytime I drive like I used to. Once I began to accept that it was doing as good a job as it possibly could, I lightened up a little bit. I spent all of last week with the car and actually came to accept the flappy paddles a bit more, but I prefer to love the experience, not simply put up with certain aspects that don't please me...it just leaves me wanting is all. I can see the appeal but it's not for me - I need to be 100% involved 100% of the time and I don't get that satisfaction that I do from a perfect shift in any of my other cars. It was a gamble, but I knew that going into it...the car really is a joy in most other areas though - a pleasure to drive save that one aspect.

20. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Beautiful car...! I can almost make out the serial number on the matricola plate in the last picture, but can't see it for certain...