Enzo on TLC program "Rides" | FerrariChat

Enzo on TLC program "Rides"

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by ernie, Feb 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Well I was watching a program, on The Learning Channel, last night called "Rides". Well last nights show was about car customizers. Two shops were the main focus of the show. 310 and West Coast Customs. They would take customer cars a modify them to the customers liking. Well West Coast Customs took delivery of an Enzo from Canada. I was hoping it was to get rid of the stupid nose. LOL. But the owner wanted NEW RIMS for the car. There is nothing wrong with the stock rims on the Enzo. Anyway they sent the car to Giovanni Wheels to have a set custom made. Then they presented the car at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. I was thinking that MAYBE the new rims would be just as nice as the stock rims, but with a different twist. WRONG!!!! These things were Fugly. They had a black set if rims on one side and a silver finished set on the other side. As my wife said, "they would have been better off putting spinners on it". Hahahaaa.

2. Pacman

Pacman Rookie

Nov 23, 2003
    Hello...and welcome to last week!!!!

3. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    LOL sorry. I just caught the show last night.

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Obviously for some rapper.