New Baby | FerrariChat

New Baby

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by 4re4lem, Jun 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    I wish they'd go for a smaller, modern mid-engined car and style it like the 246GTS.

Capitalizing on work already done for Maserati is a good idea though.

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I would would jump on that at the drop of the hat!

3. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    don't like it, I will take a gallardo spider please ;)

4. KNanthrup

KNanthrup Karting

Jan 14, 2004
    Issaquah, WA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    /\

5. 4re4lem

4re4lem Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Remeber Ferrari tech is moving away from mid-engine tech. They now are able to achive mid-engine results with sophisticated suspensions. The front engined cars are here for a while. I would love to see a realistic priced minshiper from Ferrari. What better way to convey that by using the name "Dino".

6. Aeroengineman

Aeroengineman Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2003
    Maple Valley, WA
    Full Name:
    Dave Tegeler
    If I'm going to spend between $150-$250K on a sports car it better look exotic. Where are the Pinnaforina of old that produced such masterful shapes as the 308, Tr, F40-F5- and the 348-355. I'd spend that kind of money without blinking if Ferrari came with an exotic look. It doesn't have to look Darth Vader like the Lambos, but it still needs to make a statement. I have to admit the Spider Gallardo maybe the next temptation, but I'm keeping the 355, and hope Ferrari survives the current styling, to produce a truly exotic looking successor to the F430. How tough would it be to remake the 355 with some more futuristic looking styling touches and put in all the high tech that's in the F430. Guaranteed a slightly wider but not any taller 355 with 335/30-18 on the rear and 2XX/30-16s on the front to keep the nose low would return Ferrari to the styling and tech leader it was in the 90s. People like me and some of my friends wouldn't even look at a Lambo.