Enzo in wrapper at FoBH | FerrariChat

Enzo in wrapper at FoBH

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by PininfarinaSF, Jun 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PininfarinaSF

PininfarinaSF Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2004
    CA
    Does anyone know the history of this car or serial number?

2. seymour

seymour Karting

May 10, 2005
    It has been titled. When I called BH about it, I asked what they did with the car for maintenance. Or it is just sat there. They said it just sits there.

I am concerned that it has been sitting there for a long, long time without having been fired up. The warranty is ticking away since it has been titled too.

Mileage is low obviously, but isnt an unwrapped Enzo in a garage that is fired up once every few weeks and driven a few miles going to be in better shape?

I had considered it but I think saving $100k and getting one with 600mi may be better than paying the premium for one with +/- 200mi. (This is because I would actually drive the car, so I'd probably put 400 mi on it the first few days, now if it is a museum piece, this is probably the Enzo to buy)

3. PininfarinaSF

PininfarinaSF Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2004
    CA
    Did you ever get the serial number or the actual mileage from them. The pictures look a little bit like the car was wrapped back up, its hard to believe someone would not even put a few miles on it or atleast have it unwrapped for their garage. How much are they asking for the car? Does anyone know if the 400th Enzo up for auction is a US spec or Euro spec car?

4. PininfarinaSF

PininfarinaSF Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2004
    CA
    Do you know what happend to the Enzo they they claimed to be serial#138528 at beverly hills classic cars or whether they still have it?

5. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Euro spec.

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Um... Does anyone know what color it is...?

7. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I'm going over in my head all the ferrari dealers i can think of....FoBH isn't ringing a bell. Can someone fill me in....Ferrari of.....

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Chris, it's actually just FBH: Ferrari Beverly Hills...

9. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    red.

10. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    It was on loan to the Auto Gallery a few weeks ago. I am not sure if it is still there.

11. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Of course! Silly me :)